VisionAir

Business Statistics Project Survey

I posted this on the Bonfire but I am not getting the response I need. I'm assuming there are many more like me that just normally avoid the Bonfire so I am posting this here as well. It is somewhat skydiving related so Mr/Mrs Mod please let it remain here.

I am doing a project for my business statistics class and need a random sample of 40 skydivers (20 male, 20 female) to answer two questions for me. Please send me an email to [email protected], or PM me here or just post a reply answering;

1) What Gender are you? (Male or Female)
2) Have you ever done or seriously considered doing a BASE jump? (Yes or No)

I will post when to stop submissions for each gender when I hit 20 results. Thank you for your help.

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.

Just a caution; you are not getting a random sample this way. In particular you are subjecting your analysis to a high degree of Self-selection bias.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

Just a caution; you are not getting a random sample this way. In particular you are subjecting your analysis to a high degree of Self-selection bias.

Thank you I am aware of that, and the professor understands that given the time frame he gave us there will be some discrepancies with normal procedures. He is more worried that we understand the concepts then being completely accurate. Although, we are to explain how we would do things differently given proper time and resources.

On a side note I no longer need responses...thank you to those that did.

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.