Musicdad

Go Pro video

My son is in desperate need of "original footage" of a skydive he can use for a music video contest for the band Green Day. Is there anyone who has video taken with a Go Pro camera attached to a helmet and would be willing to sign off on it ?

My son is in desperate need of "original footage" of a skydive he can use for a music video contest for the band Green Day. Is there anyone who has video taken with a Go Pro camera attached to a helmet and would be willing to sign off on it ?

Okay, if you're not necessarily looking for Go Pro, why not find a local dropzone and have your son (if he's 18) or you make a skydive and hire a videographer to film it. That way you'll have your very own footage.

If neither of you can jump for some reason, or you must have freefall footage in the first person only, go the the dropzone anyway and ask around for a cameraman or an experienced jumper with a camera). Tell them what you're looking for and offer to pay them for their jump and their time to film what you want.
Owned by Remi #?

Musicdad

Before I read this post, I formed an opinion based solely on the title. I was going to, regardless of the content, just say something like:

"Heers...Gerado!"

"Fuck You"

"got 200 jumps"

"why don't you strap some fish hooks to your head"

" be sure to film your malfunction all the way to the ground"

Or some equally witty prose that makes sense only to me? ;)

But this is what I have found out:

GoPro is a million dollar company that is growing by leaps and bounds, they pay, as paart of their marketing speeelll, INTERNS, work experience kids, college flunkeys, etc...

To boldly go where no man has gooone before...

SOO that said, cause I don't know for sure, anyways...

Take your green Band and jump off the roof of your house, be sure to get it on your own GO novice.

PS: have your fucking lazy ass son do his own work, (unless he is a quad pigmy down in the hospital, which in case I'm going to say a few hail marys and a couple of our fathers in repentance...)

NOW IF YOU WIN THE FUCKING CONTEST: "I want half for the idea." Peerhaps you could set an example of being a good dad by jumping off the roof at the same time? Now that thereee is funny, Don't care what you say!!!

C

:)

So After reading the post...

Hey Geerado Go fuck yourself!
:)And be shure to have a nice day!
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

ChrisD

But this is what I have found out:

GoPro is a million dollar company multi-billion dollar company that is growing by leaps and bounds, they pay, as paart of their marketing speeelll, INTERNS, work experience kids, college flunkeys, etc...

To boldly go where no man has gooone before...

SOO that said, cause I don't know for sure, anyways...

Take your green Band and jump off the roof of your house, be sure to get it on your own GO novice.

PS: have your fucking lazy ass son do his own work, (unless he is a quad pigmy down in the hospital, which in case I'm going to say a few hail marys and a couple of our fathers in repentance...)

NOW IF YOU WIN THE FUCKING CONTEST: "I want half for the idea." Peerhaps you could set an example of being a good dad by jumping off the roof at the same time? Now that thereee is funny, Don't care what you say!!!

C

:)

So After reading the post...

Hey Geerado Go fuck yourself!
:)And be shure to have a nice day!

FIFY:P

To the OP....there is a lot of video on the Vimeo website, some of which the owners have allowed for download.
Or as suggested before, have your son (or you) do a tandem skydive and have someone shoot it for you on their small camera.