normiss

Vasectomy and jumping???

darrenspooner

I took a whole vial (8 injections) of novocaine or whatever they squirt in your ballbag. I had excruciating pain through the whole procedure - felt every cut, yank and burn. Then waddled home. Balls as black as oil and as big as oranges. Felt like I'd been kicked in the bollocks by a horse for 7 days. Jumped again after 9 days. Just be careful when you tighten the legstraps.

Ugh, sounds like a tooth extraction I had from an Air Force dentist when I was about 12. I had a crotch-abscess a few years ago (2006 IIRC) and had to get a local right in my daddy bag. Thanks to the work of the dentist, it was only the second worst pain I'd ever experienced. I have a very firm idea of what a "10" on the pain scale is. That injection was about a "6". Anything else is about a "3". The doctor apologized during the procedure that it must have been very uncomfortable, and I told him truthfully that I'd had worse.

I'd post a "Jumping after crotch abscess" thread, but NO ONE wants to read THAT story!
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?