williammonk

Cookie Helmet case taken from perris.

Hey Guys,
This Saturday (6/1) a cookie "deluxe helmet bag" was taken from the packing area outside square 1.

http://www.chutingstar.com/skydive/cookie-deluxe-helmet-bag

If you were there, please check your stuff. I had a fleece helmet bag sitting inside, along with an L&B altitrack bag. In the zippered pocket were some 3m microfiber cloths still in the package, the extra helmet foam and some pull up cords.

I really hope that nobody stole my bag and that it was an accident, but it is hard to take a bag that you didn't arrive with honestly.

If anyone knows anything, please send me a message at: [email protected], or call me at 805-813-5737.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

William.

I sure am sorry to hear about this. Someone "accidentally" picked up my Viso II at the Puerto Rico boogie this year.

If one us pounded in we would all be there trying to help so why are we stealing from each other? I so don't get this.

I hope your stuff turns up, it would restore my faith in this community.

GooniesKid

Dat sucks..hope it turns up.
looks like a DZ to avoid in the near future :(

If you will start avoiding DZ's only cuz some one stole something there someday - you may run out of any "good" DZ's pretty soon. Shit gets stolen all the time. large DZ's have a lot of visiting jumpers. Last time I checked skydivers aren't Saint's, but regular peoples and some of us are shitty peoples...

I dont know why DZs dont have some sort of lockers these days. I usually leave my keys, wallet, spare helmet, 2nd rig just laying around the up jumper area at Perris and in the hangar at Eloy. I never think about it because I always feel that skydivers are an honest, friendly bunch. But there is always a rogue or the tandem student's second cousin's boyfriend that is tagging along and sees something shiny and grabs it.