mrbang

New AFF student! Yeah!

can't explain how happy i am!!! :)
Last Saturday (15 Jun) got my first tandem jump here in Verona's DZ. It was amazing and as i expected i liked it so much.
So i took a few days to think about it, about future.. but 3 hours after the tandem B| i phoned back to DZ to get in AFF course.

At the moment i'm doing theory based lessons at the DZ with a jump guru (teaching me gears, ff, opening and landing theory, arch position etc etc) but i'm gonna through AFF 1 only on next week maybe because i can't spend much money this month. At the moment i feel like if i've to study a tons of new things and im very happy to do it. The gears are extremely interesting, love it!

I hope this waiting doesn't going to compromise my first jump!

Wrote this only to say that i'm so happy and glad to know you guys!

P.S.
the only thing i'm worried about is driving the chute.. loss altitude and drive it in to the right way to get a good landing! Hope i'm not gonna land my as* on the top of a tree :)
Matt

mrbang

can't explain how happy i am!!! :)
Last Saturday (15 Jun) got my first tandem jump here in Verona's DZ. It was amazing and as i expected i liked it so much.
So i took a few days to think about it, about future.. but 3 hours after the tandem B| i phoned back to DZ to get in AFF course.

At the moment i'm doing theory based lessons at the DZ with a jump guru (teaching me gears, ff, opening and landing theory, arch position etc etc) but i'm gonna through AFF 1 only on next week maybe because i can't spend much money this month. At the moment i feel like if i've to study a tons of new things and im very happy to do it. The gears are extremely interesting, love it!

I hope this waiting doesn't going to compromise my first jump!

Wrote this only to say that i'm so happy and glad to know you guys!

P.S.
the only thing i'm worried about is driving the chute.. loss altitude and drive it in to the right way to get a good landing! Hope i'm not gonna land my as* on the top of a tree :)

cool story bro:o

-ftp-

cool story bro:o

Hey OP don't worry, luckily not everyone is like this guy.

Welcome to the sport, ask a lot of questions, do a lot of thinking and just take it all in!
^ditto. You'll learn really fast that the forums here have a lot of assholes.

Just relax and listen to your instructors. Good luck! ;)