Jumpdude

Another Middle Man!

Not sure about this one, but it's still a middle man, and seems a bit hokey!
*Note to DZO's, Just remember, if you use a middle man, ANY middle man, you are giving away business that was rightfully yours in the first place and your hard earned cash!
I received an email that came to my @1800skyrideripoff.com email address that reads as follows:
***Camera guys, Heads up!
The attachment is the pic that was included in the email. I have no idea who's pic it is or what DZ it's from, but these people are using to market their website!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Fly with Nobego.com
We're serious about bringing skydivers to your dropzone!
Now that summer is here and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and our company. My name is Cristian Agafi and I am one of the co-founders of Nobego.com.

Nobego is a deals platform startup that caters to the outdoor sports industry. Our goal is to turn our users into your customers and have them coming back repeatedly.

Our business model is unique to the outdoor industry. It works in two very simple steps:
1. You offer a discount to your service by creating a voucher on our website;
2. We sell the voucher for a very small fee to our users and ancillary businesses.

For example, if your service or product costs $100 and you decide to attract customers by offering a 25% discount through a voucher, we sell that voucher for $1 to our users and turn them into your customers. The $1 is our operation fee.

Why do I say this model is unique to the outdoor industry? Unlike Groupon, Livingsocial and all the other “deal sites”, we don’t charge you, the dropzone, anything! It is completely free! Since it’s cost-free it’s also risk-free. The second element that makes us unique is our low fee to the user. This allows us to sell bulk vouchers to ancillary businesses (such as nearby restaurants and motels, travel agencies, gearhead stores, etc.) and they will in turn give away the vouchers, for free, as an added value to their products and services.

For example, a travel agency will buy a large number of discounted vouchers and give the 25% discount to every skydiver that travels through them, as an added value to their own service. This will benefit both you and the travel agency, as well as the skydiver.

At this point you are probably wondering how to get started. It could not be easier!
1. Go to www.nobego.com and Claim your dropzone;
2. Under Deals, create a discounted voucher and publish it;
3. We’ll do the rest!!!

If you are interested in getting more skydivers to your dropzone, email us and we’ll help you set up an account. It would be our pleasure to help you set up your first Nobego deal and our marketing elves will fly with it.

Cristian Agafi
Co-founder Nobego.com
[email protected]
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

nobego.com:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: NOBEGO.COM
Created on: 10-May-11
Expires on: 10-May-14
Last Updated on: 11-May-13

Registrant:
Cristian Agaficioaia
16710 SE 34th St.
Bellevue, Washington 98008
United States

Administrative Contact:
Agaficioaia, Cristian [email protected]
16710 SE 34th St.
United States
+1.4256148416

Technical Contact:
Agaficioaia, Cristian [email protected]
16710 SE 34th St.
United States
+1.4256148416

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.WOWRACK.COM
NS2.WOWRACK.COM

Company on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/2398096

Co-Founder: Marque Burbatt

Site started as www.MyAdventureZone.com and still seems primarily built around the snow-ski, more than skydiving (so far) industry.

FWIW
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

DigitalDave

FWIW .. That image was taken on 4-15-2012 by Claudio Troncoso - CircovolantE.

Just wonder if that person knows it's being used? You know we've seen images used without permission in the past.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

jumpdude: Not sure about this one, but it's still a middle man, and seems a bit hokey!

"a bit hokey" is being kind.

From web site: 1. Go to www.nobego.com and Claim your dropzone;

Do you all think I should claim one of the DZs listed that closed last year or the one that closed 3 years ago?

(Of course, no sign of any of the DZs that started up in the last few years.)

I didn't get that far

When I read the part about the retailor giving a 25% discount for a 1% service fee, that it was in the retailors best interest because they would make more money.

I thought about what i thougt that meant, got a headach and tok a nap[:/]

R

One Jump Wonder

peek

jumpdude: Not sure about this one, but it's still a middle man, and seems a bit hokey!

"a bit hokey" is being kind.

***From web site: 1. Go to www.nobego.com and Claim your dropzone;

Do you all think I should claim one of the DZs listed that closed last year or the one that closed 3 years ago?

(Of course, no sign of any of the DZs that started up in the last few years.)

Lmao! I didn't get that far to check to see if the DZ's that are listed are open, or not, or even real! I did notice however, that they have Skydive Fitzgerald listed, so I guess Chris's Boogie is a full time DZ now! :D:D:D