grimmie

Tsunami Skydivers, Oceanside ,CA

....still waiting for news...want this place to open!!!! =D

How far from Snore is it?
Can we visit when im there?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

....still waiting for news...want this place to open!!!! =D

How far from Snore is it?
Can we visit when im there?

No!B|

Sparky
What are you goiong to do, try and block me with your Zimmer frame:D:D:D

Remind me clser to the day what you drink Sparky:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Here is the current status.

I have spent hours on the phone with Randy O at USPA HQ. We have dealt with FAA folks at all levels. It's a dog chasing it's tail so here is what I have agreed to with the city.

On Wednesday I met with the city attorney, the planning dept officials (they handle the business licenses) and the main principal for Airport Property Ventures, that runs the airport for the city.

We are going to go through a process to get a Conditional Use Permit. I can't go into the details here, but it should be a smooth process. The city attorney knows the mayor and council want us there, as well as the Chamber of Commerce and the Tourism folks. He has also been informed by the FAA we have a legal right to jump there.

If all goes accordingly, we should be jumping there by October or November.

Stay tuned...

There are so many things going on at the moment with our access battle I wouldn't know where to begin explaining it.

I have retained a land use attorney, the FAA is on board and I speak with Randy O at USPA nearly every other day.

We're VERY close to jumping there. Stay tuned...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

After an almost two year access battle, the Oceanside City Council agreed last night in a closed session hearing to grant Tsunami Skydivers Inc. a lease ageeement for the Oceanside Municipal Airport.

This would not have happened without the guidance and determination of the USPA's Director of Government Relations Randy Ottinger. His knowledge and wit and wisdom helped me get through this exasparating process.

I am leaving for Nicaragua on Monday and will get back at the end of March. It will take a couple of months to work out the lease agreement and get our hangar area and other items sorted out.

I think we should be open around the first part of July.

PAC 750 is confirmed.

Grand opening date will be announced, stay tuned.

Excuse me while I go have a drinkB|

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

After an almost two year access battle, the Oceanside City Council agreed last night in a closed session hearing to grant Tsunami Skydivers Inc. a lease ageeement for the Oceanside Municipal Airport.

This would not have happened without the guidance and determination of the USPA's Director of Government Relations Randy Ottinger. His knowledge and wit and wisdom helped me get through this exasparating process.

I am leaving for Nicaragua on Monday and will get back at the end of March. It will take a couple of months to work out the lease agreement and get our hangar area and other items sorted out.

I think we should be open around the first part of July.

PAC 750 is confirmed.

Grand opening date will be announced, stay tuned.

Excuse me while I go have a drinkB|

Congrats!:)Randy O...man, that guy seems tireless.
Looking forward to getting out of your PAC.