dribbus

Yakir Saraf - Legitimate skydiver ????????

I have purchased a rig over 5 weeks ago from ' Yakir Saraf "

He is from NY and is swiss???

I wont go into detail about the transaction, however need to know if anyone has heard of him? i havnt recieved the container i purchased and he is giving excuse after excuse as to why he cant send it......

I guess im anxious about the integrity of the transaction and need to know if anyone knows him??

Cam:(:(:(

dribbus

I have purchased a rig over 5 weeks ago from ' Yakir Saraf "

He is from NY and is swiss???

I wont go into detail about the transaction, however need to know if anyone has heard of him? i havnt recieved the container i purchased and he is giving excuse after excuse as to why he cant send it......

I guess im anxious about the integrity of the transaction and need to know if anyone knows him??

Cam:(:(:(

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4516900;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Hope you get it squared away...

Curious as to why you would open a separate account/screen name for each post?

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Dribbus, I hope you get your gear.

Maybe we need something on the front page of this place? We're a small enough sport that people shouldn't be getting scammed this easily.

BEST: Use an escrow agent for a transaction.
MINIMUM: Ask for the name of their DZO and dropzone, get a number from the internet and CALL to see if they actually exist. It takes 30 seconds.

yoink

Maybe we need something on the front page of this place? We're a small enough sport that people shouldn't be getting scammed this easily.

There's a whole "Security & Scams" section on the front page of the classifieds, and the latest "scam and security alerts" shows up on the top of the classifieds page as well.

I'm always sorry when people get scammed, but I do feel like the folks that run this site are doin a pretty good job of keeping up with scammers and disabling accounts, as well as educating users on how to avoid being caught in a scam.

Ultimately, you HAVE to do your due diligence before you get into any transaction; there's only so much the site management can do for you.

I've bought and sold several times using this site and have NEVER had a problem, but I keep my scam radar on high alert and check out people I don't already know before I get into a transaction with them.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You send me 500 US dollers I send you 15,000,000 US dollers from Nigerian Princess. She need money to access bank money account. Me promise good honest deal.

Sincerery,
King James of Nigeri.

Reason for edit. I am just joking dont send me any money!