alexafox

You know you're a skydiver when....

When getting a sleeping bag into its bag becomes a piece of cake!

:D:D:DWORD:D:D:D

I pack my d-bag the same way I do my sleeping bag. Just keeping shoving fabric in the bag until you can close the flap.

It's worked so far.:o:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I pack my d-bag the same way I do my sleeping bag. Just keeping shoving fabric in the bag until you can close the flap.

Until you pull, and all you see above you are feathers! :o

I was going to say " all you can see above you is down" but that seemed odd. :P
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

I roll the sleeping bag and invert the stow bag around it. Yep, I psycho pack my sleeping bag.

...when you stand on a bridge and disagree with everyone ells insisting it is not that high as my canopy wont open in time;)

To make it short: You tell 'em other folks plain and deadpan "No, the bridge is too low!"
The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

When your boss asks you if 6hours per day surfing the net on dz.com is work related....
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

...you notice that you routinely scan the folks in supermarkets for BMI-challenged people just to think "WooHoo, if this person showed up to make a tandem jump... wokkah, wokkah!" :P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::):$

The sky is not the limit. The ground is.

The Society of Skydiving Ducks

You will sign your life away on a waiver in less than 30 seconds without reading one word of it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :)

Oh yeah? :)

Some of 'em have a paragraph about washing the DZO's car etc...:ph34r:

A L W A Y S read the small print! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You will sign your life away on a waiver in less than 30 seconds without reading one word of it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that... :)

Oh yeah? :)

Some of 'em have a paragraph about washing the DZO's car etc...:ph34r:

A L W A Y S read the small print! ;)

I always thought it said you couldn't LAND on the DZO's car. :o;)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

You make dumb comments on a forum.. get banned from a drop zone that you loved (Nagambie) offended 2 decent folk like Don and Louise and have regrets for the rest of your life

I don't know if those things distiguish you as a 'skydiver'....:|
I refuse to accept a mediocre life...

facebook.com/chutefirst
chutefirstapparel.com

You eat canned tuna (any canned food in general really) and think mmmmm, tastes like skydiving :)
You realize switching to instant coffee, though while disgusting, will let you get an extra 1.5 jumps in a month.

You're doing field research in rural west Africa for the summer, can't stop thinking about jumping, and vow never to do any more field work this far away from a dz ever again... $#!@

It's a friday night and you and your pilot decide to find some stuffed animals, make them garbage bag parachutes, and then break into buildings to get onto the roof to throw them off and get pics of base jumping stuffed animals with no real purpose other than just seeing something flying a parachute :) Nine years ago already...

Y'all seen the older "you know you're a skydiver when" threads? Some are epic. Ie when you're so drunk the room starts to spin :)

...when you are having a dream about making love with your girlfriend in an intersection on the street and the first thing you think of when you wake is about how awesome it must feel to be Twardo doing demo jumps. Instant shrinkage >:(

True story.

...when you are having a dream about making love with your girlfriend in an intersection on the street and the first thing you think of when you wake is about how awesome it must feel to be Twardo doing demo jumps. Instant shrinkage >:(

True story.

You know you're an OLD Skydiver when... someone thinks of you and it causes shrinkage! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~