Deisel

Coffin Skydive at 14,500 Feet

Absolutely, positively one of the most insane, ignorant things I've ever seen. I just hope it doesn't cause other adventurous people to mimic the stunt.

it's one thing to do something cool and krazy, but this is just foolishment meant for people who have a death wish. I was 40 when I started sky Diving and this wouldn't have amused me then, I'm 54 now and I'm still simply not amused in the least.

Best-
Richard

It wasn't his first, was very well thought out, he had a terrific crew, and the overall risk was relatively low compared to the apparent intensity of the stunt.
Skydive Chicago wouldn't have participated otherwise.

Definitely getting a lot of news for our sport.

rwieder

Absolutely, positively one of the most insane, ignorant things I've ever seen. I just hope it doesn't cause other adventurous people to mimic the stunt.

it's one thing to do something cool and krazy, but this is just foolishment meant for people who have a death wish. I was 40 when I started sky Diving and this wouldn't have amused me then, I'm 54 now and I'm still simply not amused in the least.

Best-
Richard

Gee, if only you'd been jumping 25 years ago, you could have complained the first time he did it!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

It wasn't his first, was very well thought out, he had a terrific crew, and the overall risk was relatively low compared to the apparent intensity of the stunt. Sky Dive Chicago wouldn't have participated otherwise.

O.K. Then, lets think about something else;

Definitely getting a lot of news for our sport.

I feel like it will draw more negative press, than positive press. I understand he did it 25 years ago, but that doesn't ensue him any better skills. I know your not saying if you do something every 25 years your way better at it than you were 25 years ago. Are you? :)

Best-
Richard

dqpacker

how is this dangerous? it's his own locks and chains. he should let someone else lock him up with out "stunt" locks.
this is really lame stunt in skydiving, good press, but lame.

this made me burst out laughing... roflmao 'stunt' locks