daleskydive

what do owners think of their JFX

Yes I will stick with my xfire and will revisit the JFX idea in another 250 or 300 jumps

Nice:)
Dale after your course with Matty, try to get your butt to Picton or Nagamibe for one of the courses offered by Micheal Vaughn, or Robbie MacMillan.
It's going to take you more than ONE course to dial your arse in.
Also (not sure where you jump or who's there) try to find a local Good HP Canopy mentor. someone who you can get local advice from and who can help you out as you progress.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

For information, I have 1010 jumps, two canopy coachning course, and I am sending back my brand new JFX (coming from a Crossfire 139) because I am not ready, and my next season will be reduced since my FS team split.

I am coming back to a Sabre 2 135 as long as my jump per year doesn't exceed 150...

For information, I have 1010 jumps, two canopy coachning course, and I am sending back my brand new JFX (coming from a Crossfire 139) because I am not ready, and my next season will be reduced since my FS team split.

I am coming back to a Sabre 2 135 as long as my jump per year doesn't exceed 150...

I will spread the word in My neighbourhood.
What goes around, comes later.

The canopy in itself is amazing (especially the openings!) and if I were certain to do a minimum amount of jumps next year, I may have kept it; But even if it's less radical than other crossbraced canopies, you still have to be on top of things otherwise it's going to get ugly very fast.

I love my JFX :)The openings are amazing. So soft and on heading.
Better than any canopy i jump before.
Really wingsuit friendly normaly i use a Storm.
The flight is funny and enjoyable, even at slow flight.
At landings I was suprised of the flare, so powerful and soft touchdown. B|