format

Live or Die

airtwardo

******If it happens to you, you'll be sorry for being so glib about it...you're better than that.

I guess I wanted to remind us all about basic human nature - survival.
No matter who ever says, it's right there and you can count on it.

I'll go jump tommorow, that'll keep me quiet for awhile

Google the word 'Sacrifice', then look around you at those who have sacrificed FOR you...there is a whole lot more to human nature than survival.

Instinct survival is the nature of the beast, some people are fortunately way beyond that.

Totally agree, just google any Medal of Honor recipient/winner. Survival was not why they did what the did. Then again I would fight to save my own life or sacrifice to save the greater good.
If you do things that don't make you appreciate life than why do them

HomeyTheClown

Format, Thank you for reminding me not to drink. Seriously.

yeah yeah, you're welcome.

It's a touchy subject obviously. In my opignion/experience, I am willing to hurt myself rather than see others hurt.. and it has nothing to do with their value over mine. This quality brings me appreciation.
But then, should't we have an opposite feeling for those who'd survive no matter what?

Format.....this post.

Your poll sucks, it is not definitive enough to pic any one of the choices at hand.

The true answer to what I can think you are questioning, will come to each person on the moment. It is not something you can plan.

AFF's are taught not to go down with a student, but to save their own lives, yet it still happens where both would go in, probably cause the instructor tried to save a life. And the funny of it all, it varies from one jump to the next, a split second decision, and the outcome is not always the same.

Good on you for planning to save some elses life.....But don't get into such a crappy situation in the first place.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

BKW82

178 jumps in 10 years and 1000 posts on Dorkzone.com... how about adding another option:

- Get a life and jump more.

Some of us can do both:P:ph34r:

ETA:
To all the other posters in here (*even you Jim) This sport used to be filled with "BLACK" humour (yes it has a U). It's part of dealing with the real possibility of death in thew sport. I see no issue with the post,.

Personally, If Im going in due to some Tard taking me out, I hope I hang on the the fuck all the way down. That will teach them to fuck with me:ph34r::ph34r:. Ill probably bite their nose off in the process.:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?