Bignugget

Where's the tunnel time? (sorta like waldo?)

Awe, the answer was given out... I was gonna go with "not the guy flying camera" though cause... yikes.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

My first answer was "well the camera man hasnt" lol. Hard to tell just by casually watching as sometimes the best person gets relegated to the lowest skill level on the jump. I wouldnt say it's uber obvious who hasnt been in the tunnel unless you really start breaking down each jump and each point. However after watching you can perhaps tell but they arent detrimentally behind the power curve of those that have been to the tunnel. Plus they have more canopy and tracking time than the two lower timers with the tunnel time.

The camera guy was shooting for 2 teams, back to back all day, and he had never jumped with us. He also blew a wing out on one round.

We had never jumped as a 4-way together and our count was pretty much non-existent for him so its all good. We won the division so a couple video busts never hurt anyone.

We appreciated him doing double duty and donating his time.