Safelandings

What is the best book or training video would you recommend

I'm still a student with 20 jumps and hope to be licensed in the next week or so. I take this sport very seriously because I love it and would like to be around for a long time to doing it.
I read a lot online but would like suggestions on what you think would be the best material that would be good for someone at my level of jumping. My proficiency card was completed by jump 17 and the rest are just self supervised jumps until my check.

Look forward to hearing your ideas

Kelly

Safelandings

. I take this sport very seriously because I love it and would like to be around for a long time to doing it.Look forward to hearing your ideas

Kelly

Brian's book, yes.

Decide now, if staying healthy and active in the sport is your top priority in the sport or not. (most people would say Yes to this question but their actions make them out to be a lier) If it is, two things I would suggest.
1. Stay "under" your canopy below 1000 feet.
2. Learn to take sound advice even when you feel it does not really apply to you.
Instructor quote, “What's weird is that you're older than my dad!”

That makes a lot of sense. I see some of the stuff that others do really close to the ground. Even though it might look cool, it also looks like you can get seriously hurt if you do one little thing not just right. I'm not will to take that chance in a sport where your already taking your chances to begin. I just got my license this past Saturday. Although I'm very happy and proud of that, I'm a little nervous because I had guidance through this process. And now I kinda feel like I'm on my own.