Squeak

USA Nationals

4-way intermediate finished through round 7 today. Open and advanced got through round 6. We had a bit of delay getting started due to some fog this morning but otherwise it was a great day of skydiving. I think on Omniskore they only have through round 5 scored and posted though.

Theoretically we start up again at 7 tomorrow morning, but the weather forcast is less than encouraging.

champu

4-way intermediate finished through round 7 today. Open and advanced got through round 6. We had a bit of delay getting started due to some fog this morning but otherwise it was a great day of skydiving. I think on Omniskore they only have through round 5 scored and posted though.

Theoretically we start up again at 7 tomorrow morning, but the weather forcast is less than encouraging.

y
What team are you in mate:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, kinda a bummer, but we knew going in it was unlikely we'd be able to finish because of the Sunday forecast. One of our team members was only able to get away from work for the weekend and had to leave Sunday night. It was a pickup team and we were just doing it for fun anyway.

Also, Skydive Chicago handled it well by refunding the unjumped rounds.

normiss

Krisanne??who did you give it to?

hey, it wasn't just me! We gave it to Butterfly Kisses and Dandelion Wishes.

I know Ori was taking a bunch of photos for USPA of the whole ceremony so hopefully some will surface online soon.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

***Krisanne??who did you give it to?

hey, it wasn't just me! We gave it to Butterfly Kisses and Dandelion Wishes.

I know Ori was taking a bunch of photos for USPA of the whole ceremony so hopefully some will surface online soon.

Some have surfaced from the winners on FB.
Remster