jtval

New jersey skydivers.

OK, so, I've been here for a few months and I am 32 miles from Cross keys. But every one I talk to (in real life; not websites) says X-keys has gone down hill.

Something about FAA fines/maintenance. Anyone have any light they can shed. I am looking to go skydiving and find a home.
My photos

My Videos

I live in PA and work in NJ. I don't really have a home DZ since where I learned shut down last year. Crosskeys is closest to my house and work, but most of my friends jump elsewhere so I generally bounce between Crosskeys, Maytown (PA), and Sky's the Limit (PA).

Ck's Super Otter is grounded due to a FAA paper work issue that's being resolved.
They are flying a Kodiak. It 's a turbine, carries 14 jumpers and has a large door.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

I'm not sure how far you are from sky's the limit (www.skysthelimit.net) but that's my home, i'm sure you'd be welcome. We have a super otter, grand caravan, skyvan, and a 182. Some wingsuiters, lots of belly flyers and lots of free flyers and an amazing low key vibe. I'm there every weekend, feel fee to drop by and check it out!

I drove to Ck this weekend.
Jumped their otter. It was a decent place.

I hope that its a cool dz and that I can find some family there.

The ranch:
Been trying to jump there for 16 yrs.
I gave up. EVERY time I was in NY the weather sucked.
(I grew up in NY and traveled back almost yearly)
Maybe I'll get up there, but, If I am going to drive 2-3hours I'm going to visit my sick mother instead of jumping.
My photos

My Videos