chemist

short layovers with parachute carry on

Will I make a 1.5 hour international layover in China with a carry on parachute? Would I have to go through security again? Given how much the Chinese love Jeb Corliss is it safe to assume their officials will be 'parachute friendly' and I will make it through quickly security without delay?

Dunno about China ~ but depending on where you're coming from & going, you may have to run through customs again prior to re-boarding...that usually means going outside of airport security and having to go through again. . .

That may mean not only your carry-on's but having to retrieve your checked bags and running them through inspection again as well.

~I'd have all my ducks in a row & ready just in case.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I had a layover in China on my way to Malaysia and I DID have to go through security in China.

I was carrying two BASE rigs in a single roll-aboard and they didnt have a problem with that. They did however have a problem with all the travel size bottles of booze i had in my backpack.
Fiend

I am about to take my last voyage, a great leap in the dark. - Thomas Hobbes.