sdigital

LOL - Mr Chows rig from Hangover 3

The pack data card shows OP-6463 but the picture of the reserve shows OP-6462.

I know there were a hand full of them, but apparently not all pictures of the same rig, or someone transposed the cards. (but the pack data card shows the same SN as the rig)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

sdigital

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300992948816&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:3160

NOTE, I'm not selling this, I came across it on eBay, thought it would be funny to share. I was wondering when those props would show up.

That's an awesome price for a rig + main with just a few jumps on them and PD optimum reserve with one pack job, although a 106 reserve is arguably too small for most people.

not saying this is a scam, but I would use caution. I tried to buy a computer monitor once and lost $400, it said it was "one of 10 computer monitors which were used in the production of a film" and they were selling them off because the shoot was over. I never got it it turned out to be a scam!

$3000 is to cheap for a rig, especially for one that was used in a big hollywood movie. That should sell for 10K at least