weaverd

My first skydiving related tattoo

DougH

Oh I get it...!!! Closing pins. At first I thought it was a silhouette from an illustrated gay kama sutra book. ;)

I can see why you wouldn't immediately think of closing pins for a skydiving tattoo! ;)
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

Jvx

And I thought I was going to see some original artwork:/...

and you have been sucessful in your efforts to be #1 in the "lets be a dick and post negatively for no reason" awards (aka LBADAPN Awards). Your mumma must be proud:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak

***And I thought I was going to see some original artwork:/...

and you have been sucessful in your efforts to be #1 in the "lets be a dick and post negatively for no reason" awards (aka LBADAPN Awards). Your mumma must be proud:)If I could count ALL the cover up closing pin tats I'd be Fazza sky him self.

Squeak

***And I thought I was going to see some original artwork:/...

and you have been sucessful in your efforts to be #1 in the "lets be a dick and post negatively for no reason" awards (aka LBADAPN Awards). Your mumma must be proud:)+1
Why drive myself crazy trying to be normal, when I am already at crazy?

Jvx

And I thought I was going to see some original artwork:/...

Like this? I did these on two people I jump with. Nice change of pace from doing infinity symbols and quotes all day.
I was that kid jumping out if his tree house with a bed sheet. My dad wouldn't let me use the ladder to try the roof...

Alexg3265

Like this? I did these on two people I jump with. Nice change of pace from doing infinity symbols and quotes all day.

:o:o:o

Sick works, dude!!!

What I have been thinking about for a few months now, is a diving peregrine falcon.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

JohnMitchell

Here's what I want. . . :)

I've thought about doing a sleeve of iridescent dragon scales on my right arm, going all the way down to the back of my hand. Might have to talk to an artist about it next year once I have all my gear and beater honda paid off. It might be kind of boring, but I think it'd also be pretty unique. If I did that though, I'd have to take my shirt off on the flimsiest of excuses...
I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

dmaline

I needed something different from yours ... It took some planning, but i made it work! this is Japanese for "trust".

It's pretty. :)
A few years ago our family was up in Seattle with a pair of Japanese exchange students. They saw a guy with a Japanese language tat on his neck and started laughing. I asked what it meant and they said "drunkard." :D:D

Maybe he meant to get "spirited person.":D