jont

Predictable big-up for L&B

Those fabulous chaps at Larsen and Brusgaard have done it once again.

I returned a well used and somewhat beaten-up Altitrack for repairs. Casing was cracked, needle wouldn't zero properly. No complaints from me, it was several years and several hundreds of jumps old. I would have been happy to pay for a service and a new casing.

Of course, you know what's coming. This morning's post brought me a brand spanking new Altitrack.

Thanks once again L&B, your customer service really is second to none.

Jon T

p.s. disclaimer - I am not sponsored by L&B, nor do I have any association with them or benefit from them.

jont

Those fabulous chaps at Larsen and Brusgaard have done it once again.

I returned a well used and somewhat beaten-up Altitrack for repairs. Casing was cracked, needle wouldn't zero properly. No complaints from me, it was several years and several hundreds of jumps old. I would have been happy to pay for a service and a new casing.

Of course, you know what's coming. This morning's post brought me a brand spanking new Altitrack.

Thanks once again L&B, your customer service really is second to none.

Jon T

p.s. disclaimer - I am not sponsored by L&B, nor do I have any association with them or benefit from them.

Sounds like it just benefited you a bit ;)
But we know what you meant. THAT is the sign of a good company..
You are not the contents of your wallet.

I know people probably tire of the hosannas to L&B...but I might as we'll add one, too.

Had a Viso II and a Solo II that we're both acting up (both purchased new...but outside of the warranty window). I sent a detailed explanation of the problem early last week via the web form and heard back about six hours later. Brand new replacements arrived today. No hassle, no fuss. Like most I'm just your average weekend skydiver, nothing special to L&B. Their only request was that I send the old units to Deland once I received the replacements.

Superior service which justifies the hype, in my opinion.