CSpenceFLY

Rumor of someone throwing a record attempt. (Intentional screwing up to keep an existing record in tact)

Thanks... Sorry it was so long. I had to get my thoughts out and did not plan to defend myself. I am a smart person actually and what I posted was not intended to win an English/Grammer award. This was a huge deal and I have been really torn by it. I now feel certain that 1) he is not malicious, 2) I trust his skills and would give him a 2nd chance and jump with him, 3) I think he had a temporary lapse of sanity and did not fully think through the degree of danger his actions would cause, 4) the jumpers on that jump and not on the jump, have every right to feel the way they do, 5) People deserve second chances, maybe not in a bigway or record setting, 6) what happens is in his hands as far as making this right in the community.

skyjumpenfool

***This is sort of para related...

Seriously? People come on here to spill their thoughts and the best we got is to attack their writing style. [:/]more like a feeding frenzy of wild pigs at a trough
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yes this is now 9 pages of bashing from people who are not familiar enough with bones or the event to be qualified to voice their opinion of him.

Well you are wrong on two counts so far..... But it does not take a person who knows Simon to know that he intentionally flew in standing to a head down record. And it seems that he bragged about it later.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334