Thunderbuck777

Pisa naro

Yeah, what Lee says. I would just add that the price of the container should be low. a) because it is an older design and b) because it is an orphaned product from a no longer active company. (Aerodyne does not support it). Meaning that the resale price you could get for it would also be low. But there is nothing wrong with them.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Thunderbuck777

Any one have any thoughts on a pisa naro container, 170/main and 150/reserve, its dom is 1994 are they good?

consider the value of the container to be 0 or very close to that. If you try to sell it, you would find it near worthless. This doesn't mean it is unsafe, just that you should not put value on the container part of it.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

If you really do just have a handful of jumps, skip this. You can do so much better. This is not knocking the Naro. Just saying that if you are looking for gear, get with the folks at the DZ who can help you find something. If you find gear online, run it past your instructor or rigger.

That 20 year old rig (in serviceable condition) will work but things have changed a lot and unless you got it for REAL cheap and the canopies were appropriate for you, this might not be the rig you are looking for. There is a lot of gear for sale and for one reason or another, much of it would not be right for you (size, fit, application, condition, skill level required to safely operate, etc). Get guidance from a live person on this stuff. It will cost you less in the long run.

Thunderbuck777

Any one have any thoughts on a pisa naro container, 170/main and 150/reserve, its dom is 1994 are they good?