brendhanbb

how old where you when you went for your first jump.

Where??? At the drop zone. Are you asking how old the dropzone was where I jumped?

Jesus Christ! Instead of posting 15 terrible posts an hour have you considered taking the time to craft a single one with some proper grammar.

I can tell your presence is going to be a hoot for the next few weeks.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

BIGUN

Please use the search function.

This question has been asked and polled 177 time with 8,000 replies.

To be fair to the OP, many of the posts in those search results are quite unrelated to the question of age at 1st jump.

That said, this is clearly not the 1st time this question has been asked.
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

SivaGanesha

To be fair to the OP, many of the posts in those search results are quite unrelated to the question of age at 1st jump.

That said, this is clearly not the 1st time this question has been asked.

What is this romper room? :S

We don't want to be fair to the OP. We want to OP to tow the line and stop posting 20 different topics in some stream of consciousness forum exercise.

This kinder gentler dizzy.com is off its game. Stop feeding the guy reasonable responses until he can demonstrate the ability to use the forum at something higher than a 5th grade level!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Now that a few of us have answered some of your questions in different areas of this board, I think you owe us an honest explanation why you are asking these questions. Like...are you doing a legitimate research project or are you trying to find crazy people and if you are I'll save you the trouble. We jump out of airplanes...we're all crazy here so go find and sell crazy some place else.