lemmeskydive

Gear Trafficking

You sure look suspect....Having a single post on here, and then naming it trafficking.

Good luck.

It sure is a LOT cheaper here by me if someone brings it in. Close on 50% on top for taxes/shipping.
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

lemmeskydive

Anyone from the Continental U.S. travelling to Norway in early July or around abouts willing to bring a new main and reserve in their baggage, I can have it shipped to you before you leave, import duty in Norway is 25% >:(,gratuity extended B|;) to whomever can help

Hei Lemme,

Mitt navn er inspektør Jurgen. Jeg er med den kongelige skikker byrå i Norge. Du er i dyp dritt. Vi vet hvor du bor. Vi kommer til å stoppe ved tmorrow kveld på 6:00. Jeg foreslår at du være der ... >:(

Øl og pølser?!? Du billig sekk. Jeg vil se at du får en ekstra fem år for det. Jeg vil ikke arrestere deg til neste uke, skjønt. Jeg har fortsatt ikke fått den stinker ut av min patrulje bil fra den siste fyren som Øl og pølser hele helgen.

lemmeskydive

Jurgen I was here all evening with hot dogs and beer but you never showed, Man now I'm all on one of those sloppy drunks where you have a load of beer and food and are alone consuming

Um. Jeg ser problemet. 6:00 er kl. 06:00, ikke sant? Du skulle har hatt kaffe og frokost klar...;)