timski

THIS IS WRONG!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/athlete-s-thumbs-down-sparks-controversy-after-she-loses-out-to-transgender-competitor/ar-AA1bE4pe?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=15093f99baa94b25b7bc4acb20467235&ei=47

OK, It seams TOO simple. How about all trannies just compete against one another! 

Fucking brilliant!  EVERYBODY WINS (and gets trophy).

I missed the link about the Trannie who was dismissed from a sanctioned disc golf tourney in California of all places (I thought they supported that kind of shit...) and went on to win and collect CASH in VA.

It's all fun and games, until you fuck with the money.  

Your using that word for something besides a muscle car transmission says a whole lot more about you than about whatever you're writing about. Do you use "bitches" for "women" in private? How about "queer," "faggot," "spic," "kike," and the best one of all (the n-word)? Or is "trannies" OK because it's still OK to hate them?

Wendy P.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, timski said:

OK, It seams TOO simple. How about all trannies just compete against one another! 

Fucking brilliant!  EVERYBODY WINS (and gets trophy).

Brilliant!  They get their own league, so all the normal people get to compete against other normal people, and the freaks get their own league!  All the bigots love it, and those trans people should love it too.  And if not, well . . . they're trans, who cares?

But why stop there?  We should have "separate but equal" schools for them.  No more worries about who will see your precious little girl in the bathroom!  And we fund both of them equally of course.  Well, we fund the cis schools of course, and if the trans schools are a little short of funding, no big deal if you know what I mean.  They like to change their genders; let them change some dirt into money or something!  Hahaha.

And we could have separate water fountains so cis people don't get that trans stuff on them.  Separate bathrooms of course.  We could make a law that says they have to sit in the back of the bus so that regular people aren't inconvenienced by them.  And of course have a special section for them in restaurants and whatnot.

I am amazed no one thought of this practical, and modest, solution decades ago!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Your using that word for something besides a muscle car transmission says a whole lot more about you than about whatever you're writing about. Do you use "bitches" for "women" in private? How about "queer," "faggot," "spic," "kike," and the best one of all (the n-word)? Or is "trannies" OK because it's still OK to hate them?

Wendy P.

Do we have to tolerate hate speech here?

There is a small city in Manitoba called Brandon. Farm economy based and pretty conservative. To a point. Recently some reicht wing religious fanatics petitioned the school board to start a censorship committee to review and ban books in the library just like it was in Florida or Alabama. Last night was the meeting where the people rallied and it was shot down 6 to 1.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/brandon-school-division-books-libraries-1.6852651

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gowlerk said:

There is a small city in Manitoba called Brandon. Farm economy based and pretty conservative. To a point. Recently some reicht wing religious fanatics petitioned the school board to start a censorship committee to review and ban books in the library just like it was in Florida or Alabama. Last night was the meeting where the people rallied and it was shot down 6 to 1.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/brandon-school-division-books-libraries-1.6852651

Yes!

And they interviewed a bisexual student on CBC AM Radio's "As It Happens" program. She was born female and raised in a heterosexual family. During her teen years, she realized that she likes both boys and girls. I have enjoyed "As It Happens" for more than 40 years.

On 5/25/2023 at 10:18 AM, billvon said:

Brilliant!  They get their own league, so all the normal people get to compete against other normal people, and the freaks get their own league!  All the bigots love it, and those trans people should love it too.  And if not, well . . . they're trans, who cares?

But why stop there?  We should have "separate but equal" schools for them.  No more worries about who will see your precious little girl in the bathroom!  And we fund both of them equally of course.  Well, we fund the cis schools of course, and if the trans schools are a little short of funding, no big deal if you know what I mean.  They like to change their genders; let them change some dirt into money or something!  Hahaha.

And we could have separate water fountains so cis people don't get that trans stuff on them.  Separate bathrooms of course.  We could make a law that says they have to sit in the back of the bus so that regular people aren't inconvenienced by them.  And of course have a special section for them in restaurants and whatnot.

I am amazed no one thought of this practical, and modest, solution decades ago!

Or a special island all to themselves. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/other/martina-navratilova-rips-transgender-cyclist-s-latest-triumph-in-north-carolina-what-a-joke/ar-AA1cscAB?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=c51b2b68ab9c45ed88c5072f000bf462&ei=10

What a JOKE could have been the other headliner...  It's simple "boys and girls", if you wish to compete with "real women", then "boys", you need to commit, 100%. Until then, fair is fair. 

And to be 100% clear: Real women have vagina's, that they were BORN with.  And 100% commitment is surgery that removes the testicles and penis. Any questions? 

But also to be clear, tranny island, were all these judging eyes can't see or care what you do... #problemsolver     

Since I’m not an elite athlete, the argument about who gets to compete against whom is not one I have a dog in. But I can treat everyone with the respect that all humans are due. It builds me up, because my self-respect comes from me as well. 

Wendy P. 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, timski said:

And to be 100% clear: Real women have vagina's, that they were BORN with. 

OK.  So in the Timski book, a woman who is XY and born with a vagina can always compete with other women.

You best tell the Olympics committee they are doing it all wrong.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

OK.  So in the Timski book, a woman who is XY and born with a vagina can always compete with other women.

Absolutely amazing how easily the hate overcomes and ignores reality and science.

On 6/12/2023 at 6:34 PM, billvon said:

It's human nature to spin it however you see fit. To fit your own agenda. However, you know 100% what I mean. The Olympic committee decides who competes in the Olympics, not the game of life. 

6 minutes ago, timski said:

However, you know 100% what I mean

You mean she should fit your preconception, I imagine. So my friend who was born with both a penis (and balls) and a vagina (along with ovaries and uterus) wouldn’t fit your preconception, either, right?

Would you agree more with her parents’ decision (to remove the female bits and raise as a boy because that’s what they wanted — she went on to an Army Special Forces career), or with her own adult-made decision, to live the rest of her life as the woman she always felt like? Yes, surgery and all

Not everyone fits into the standard boxes. The problem is that those people still exist, and simply ignoring their reality isn’t much different from ignoring someone simply because they’re darker than you

Wendy P  

• Like 6

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

Not everyone fits into the standard boxes. The problem is that those people still exist, and simply ignoring their reality isn’t much different from ignoring someone simply because they’re darker than you

Wendy P  

The problem is that those types of people aren't being ignored.

They're being actively discriminated against.

They're being denied care.

And it's costing lives.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, timski said:

It's human nature to spin it however you see fit. To fit your own agenda.

The difference between you and I is that you want to be able to decide the spin, to decide which agenda to pursue and subject people to.  I'd rather leave it up to the people themselves.

The Olympic committee decides who competes in the Olympics, not the game of life.

That is EXACTLY right.  And a local high school decides who competes at that school - they do not decide the game of life.  But many conservatives do not think that, and feel that if a trans woman competes with other women at the high school level, it somehow damages society at large.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

The difference between you and I is that you want to be able to decide the spin, to decide which agenda to pursue and subject people to.  I'd rather leave it up to the people themselves.

That is EXACTLY right.  And a local high school decides who competes at that school - they do not decide the game of life.  But many conservatives do not think that, and feel that if a trans woman competes with other women at the high school level, it somehow damages society at large.

Hi Bill,

As if there is something wrong with people actually deciding things for themselves.

Jerry Baumchen

9 hours ago, billvon said:

Well, to be fair, every controversial decision 'damages' one party for the benefit of the other.

For example, the abortion debate is over the benefits to the fetus or to the mother.

The 'funny' part is that conservatives seem to enjoy doing damage to the people they don't like.
Minorities, LGBTQ, 'liberals', women.

• Like 1

Which rights are more important to the government? Those which allow life, those which allow liberty, those which allow the pursuit of happiness, or those which simply allow people to keep doing whatever they're doing wihtout having to risk being offended by whatever someone else is doing?

There has to be a hierarchy -- otherwise, my right to complete peace would allow the dispatching of some people in the world, and I don't really think that would be a good approach.

Wendy P.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, to be fair, every controversial decision 'damages' one party for the benefit of the other.

For example, the abortion debate is over the benefits to the fetus or to the mother.

Well, to some degree, that's true.

It is very true in abortion.  There are harms done by either decision.

It is _sort_ of true in other questions of rights.  For example, in the Loving vs Virginia case, on the one side was the harm done by not allowing black people to marry white people.  That's an easily quantifiable harm, resulting in less happiness for some people.  On the other side is the loss of the priviledge that white men have to have exclusive access to white women.  That's technically a harm, but you'd be hard pressed to equate the two.

In this case, the harm done on one side is a category of people who can no longer compete in sports.  The harm done to the "other side" is that some women, and even fewer men, lose the opportunity to come in first.  Again that seems like it would be hard to claim those two are similar.

1 hour ago, Coreece said:

and police only kill like 22 unarmed black men per year.

I'd say that being killed is a larger infringement of your rights than you coming in third rather than second in your high school track meet.

But that's just me.

• Like 1