Alba-Mike

uspa membership insurance

airtwardo

If you jumped and broke my motorcycle it might be covered...if not, collarbone would get busted again. ;)

:D:D:D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Right so... you're asking a group of people who are *paying in* to the insurance you're asking about if you can lie and basically steal their money. Do you get that?

Never mind that you don't understand what the insurance is for...

It's a douche move.

ETA: Everyone here understands what "re injure" myself means. Seriously. If you were on the up-and-up, you wouldn't be mentioning the MC accident.
Owned by Remi #?

airtwardo

No

It's not medical insurance, it's 3rd party liability insurance.

If you jumped and broke my motorcycle it might be covered...if not, collarbone would get busted again. ;)

:P As I understand the insurance, it does not cover other USPA members. So, looks like you'll be assisting in the re-injury of some collar bones? B|
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

***Right so... you're asking a group of people who are *paying in* to the insurance you're asking about if you can lie and basically steal their money. Do you get that?

Never mind that you don't understand what the insurance is for...

It's a douche move.

ETA: Everyone here understands what "re injure" myself means. Seriously. If you were on the up-and-up, you wouldn't be mentioning the MC accident.[/ quote]

Some douche bags would get injured playing on the weekend, show up for physical work on monday morning and try to claim a on the job injury, Soon after starting work.

Drs could usually tell it wasn't a fresh injury.

Dude your FIRED.>:(

One Jump Wonder