za_skydiver

Beat the wife

Ok, so Matthew Sexton had a accident last weekend when he turned to avoid a helicopter parked on the ground. He is a relatively new jumper and basically just screwed up. His wife wants him to quit, unless you can help. Like this photo, share this photo, lets get him back in the air!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202179406060701&set=a.1756586828557.96769.1055560286&type=1&theater

Thanks in advance for your support.

PS Moderators, please move this if i have posterd this in the wrong place
Some dream of flying, i live the dream...

that is pretty funny actually.. well, you know, not that he hurt himself, but the poster and so on..

wishing him a speedy recovery n'all; and that he gets his million likes! :)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

za_skydiver

Ok, so Matthew Sexton had a accident last weekend when he turned to avoid a helicopter parked on the ground. He is a relatively new jumper and basically just screwed up. His wife wants him to quit, unless you can help. Like this photo, share this photo, lets get him back in the air!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202179406060701&set=a.1756586828557.96769.1055560286&type=1&theater

THIS is Matthew...he can't land a parachute - he needs your help to get his balls back from his wife... Hey Matthew ~ HTFU! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Matteew'S boss does have a point since he is self employed.

Maybe the wife will allow him to jump again if he gets a Million Dollar insurance policy that covers: disability, liability, death.

Marriage is all about love and compromise. :ph34r:

Good luck.:)

One Jump Wonder

airtwardo

***Ok, so Matthew Sexton had a accident last weekend when he turned to avoid a helicopter parked on the ground. He is a relatively new jumper and basically just screwed up. His wife wants him to quit, unless you can help. Like this photo, share this photo, lets get him back in the air!

THIS is Matthew...he can't land a parachute - he needs your help to get his balls back from his wife... Hey Matthew ~ HTFU! :ph34r:+ 100 Thanks. I needed a laugh sitting here typing w/ 1 finger from my last surgery. Fuck the wife.
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I may be a bit behind the times on Social Media and all that crap, but how is getting a million likes from people that have never met you a rational decision making metric for whether to consider skydiving?

This sounds like it's all about personal publicity and if that's the case then you want SoFPiDaRF.
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

za_skydiver

Wifey made the sign because he mentioned skydiving again. I dont think he has a chance in hell, but hey, thought id help im as much as i can.

Edit: grammar

Yeah, I'd be a little concerned if my wife placed the value of my life at 1,000,000 "likes" on FB. The current exchange rate for FB likes in the United States is probably the same in Australia.

FB 1,000,000 = $0

It took me four months to get my wife's blessings and approval to get back in the sky again after I had a small tear to my left shoulder rotator cuff from an AFF jump. I think anything more serious (such as your mate) than that would have gotten me banned for life by the wife.

AlsoTim

I love being single so much right now.

Ya just gotta find the right one...they're out there.B|B|

When you want/try to take away something they love, from the one person you're closest to...chances are it's not a 50-50 relationship ~ that can suck.

Sure there is always room for compromise, but closin' the book totally on your partners dream usually doesn't end well.

Wife & I always have tried to support & assist each other to follow our dreams...even IF ya don't understand it.:S

~when our kids came along we had a long discussion, I'd quit B.A.S.E. and motorcycles & she'd stop flying high performance experimental aircraft upside down 10 feet off the runway. . . until the kids were gone.

>:(-kids r gone now:ph34r:

Fuck the wife.

I'm pretty sure that's the plan..... B|
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

AlsoTim

I love being single so much right now.

I figure his wife is just smarter than he is. She's probably thinking, well hell if he cant figure out at a high enough and safe enough altitude how not to hit a parked stationary helicopter when landing, maybe he needs to take up bowling!
She's just looking out for the guy.
:ph34r:

ianyapxw

I have to 'friend' him to like his photo right?

Lastly where do all the skydiving vs bowling references come from?

Nobody's ever gotten killed while bowling, have they? Ive heard of heart attacks after a 300 game and stuff like that though, but nobody's died fucking up a bowling game. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

***I have to 'friend' him to like his photo right?

Lastly where do all the skydiving vs bowling references come from?

Nobody's ever gotten killed while bowling, have they? Ive heard of heart attacks after a 300 game and stuff like that though, but nobody's died fucking up a bowling game. :|

Funny...considering your sigline! :ph34r: