binaryfinary

Any instructors heading down to Dubai 17-20 April over Easter?

Hello!

I am looking to get my B License and I require an instructor to take me for a canopy course and water training.

I have approached SD, unfortunately the canopy course instructor is going to be away during that period.

Was wondering if any instructors will be at SD2 over the 17-20 April and willing to do a canopy course and water training? (Although I will try and do water training at SD given the logistics involved)

Blue skies!

Cheers

I am a current A License holder with 29 Jumps

There is plenty of USPA instructors at the desert campus, have you liked the desert campus on Facebook? They post regularly and will answer your questions pretty quickly as well.

Good luck
At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!

I have spoken with Jim Crouch numerous times about that B license Canopy card. You do not need to take a course- the person signing the sections does not even need to be rated- Per USPA- The final Signature Requires the Rated Person.
When I asked about this Jim told me there are great Canopy pilots out there that do not have ratings use them.
USPA does not have any requirements for obtaining a license that you should have to pay extra money for. If your DZ does have fees for license requirements go to a different DZ