2 2
brenthutch

Woke pandering backfires

“Sales of the beer have since fallen around the country. According to reports, bottle sales are down 30 percent and tap sales are down by as much as 50 percent.

Braintree Brewhouse, a sports bar in Boston, reported that 80 percent of Bud Light drinkers ordered something else this week.

A bar a New York City's Hells Kitchen district, known for its large gay community, reported Bud Light draft sales down 58 percent and bottle sales down 70 percent.

A Texas bar with a Bud Light sponsored darts league which normally sells three kegs of the beer during the weekly event, claims to have sold just four bottles this week, a drop of 99 percent.”

Who would have thought that a female impersonator had so much power?

Attacking people for their sexual gender or identification is an offense that will earn banning and blocking from damn near EVERY social media platform.

It's past time for Dizzie to catch up. The hatred in here is getting old, it's just sick ignorance. It's a very harmful stance on people at the receiving end of the hatred.

Some here will have to face this in their own family. Hatred comes full circle in some of those cases. Or maybe it's just karma.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, normiss said:

Attacking people for their sexual gender or identification is an offense that will earn banning and blocking from damn near EVERY social media platform.

It's past time for Dizzie to catch up. The hatred in here is getting old, it's just sick ignorance. It's a very harmful stance on people at the receiving end of the hatred.

Some here will have to face this in their own family. Hatred comes full circle in some of those cases. Or maybe it's just karma.

Just because one states a simple, science based fact does not make one a Hater.

Men can’t get pregnant!  There I said it. No hate just a fact. If your tender little snowflake world can’t handle that, you had better look for a “safe space” May I recommend…

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Men can’t get pregnant!  There I said it. No hate just a fact. If your tender little snowflake world can’t handle that, you had better look for a “safe space” May I recommend…

I love seeing people with such hatred have LGBTQ children. It makes me consider the possibility that there may actually be a god. Then I laugh it off as karma for the ignorant.

1 hour ago, brenthutch said:

Men can’t get pregnant!  There I said it. No hate just a fact. If your tender little snowflake world can’t handle that, you had better look for a “safe space” 

So all the people boycotting Bud Light are snowflakes who need safe spaces? 

Are you boycotting them?

2 minutes ago, jakee said:

So all the people boycotting Bud Light are snowflakes who need safe spaces? 

Marjorie Taylor Greene is intent on providing conservative snowflakes with safe spaces:

"We are fed up.  We are fed up with Democrat policies. We are fed up with the woke ideology being shoved down our throat. We are tired of our children being brainwashed into these same ideas. We want our own safe space and we deserve it.”

I hear they are starting special safe places in the south, free from woke madness.  You have to wear a white hood to get in so no one will identify (and potentially trigger) you.

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Men can’t get pregnant!  There I said it.

So, being able to get pregnant is your standard.  Okay.  I can't get pregnant either.  Does that make me a man?  

Then again, I did just retire from several decades in the Marine Corps, so maybe I have been mis-identifying all this time?  I'm so confused.

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, TriGirl said:

So, being able to get pregnant is your standard.  Okay.  I can't get pregnant either.  Does that make me a man?  

True story - 

When KBJ was going through confirmation hearings, someone asked her if she could define what a woman was.  She said she was not a biologist.  She was widely ridiculed by the right.

One reporter asked one of those mockers if he could define "woman."  He said "Easy!  Someone who can give birth to a child, a mother, is a woman. Someone who has a uterus is a woman. It doesn’t seem that complicated to me.”

The reporter then asked him whether a woman who had a hysterectomy was still a woman.  He replied "Yeah . .  . well . . . I don't know . . . would they?"

And that is the state of republican understanding on what a woman is.  "I don't know."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TriGirl said:

Then again, I did just retire from several decades in the Marine Corps, so maybe I have been mis-identifying all this time?  I'm so confused.

If a woman can’t get pregnant there is usually a medical reason for it.  If a woman went to the doctor and was having trouble getting pregnant the doctor would order some tests and conduct an examination to determine the problem.  If a man came to the doctor and complained about not getting pregnant he would be referred to the psychiatric ward. 

On 4/14/2023 at 8:49 PM, JoeWeber said:

That, I doubt. Chick-fil-a is a Christian, anti-abortion, anti-Liberal, anti-woke business to it's core. Christians flocked to it a few years back as a way of owning Liberals. They have a rock solid clientele.

As a southerner, it's shite fried chicken though. The breading is unnatural IMO.

Those waffle fries though.

2 hours ago, Slim King said:

Yes.. There is only XX and XY... Anything else is abnormal. 

OK.  Let's say you have a daughter.  Vagina and breasts, likes to wear dresses, plays women's field hockey.

She goes to the doctor for a checkup and the doctor discovers she is XY.  Not that uncommon; tens of thousands of American women have AIS.

Is she a man?  Do you make her start using the men's room?  Do you pull her off the field hockey team and tell her she's a woke freak?