mirage62

P3 and the future of big ways in America

It could be a lot worse, guys. A lot of skydivers have to travel overseas to achieve any type of bigway success. At least in the USA there are affordable internal flights.

I see the P3 way of doing things as a lot more inclusive than WT. Whatever their profit motives, the P3 team seems to have something for every level of bigway experience and they allow newer skydivers to advance on their merits.

I never got to be part of WT, but it always seemed that it was a matter of who you knew rather than what you could do.

Nope, we'll not my experience. While they both have their+ or - they really seemed pretty close. Example you can go to a P3 camp and do a good job and move forward. In WT you'd jump w someone who could move you forward - your "who you knew" but you had to perform. The advantage of P3 is it is scheduled and you can apply, w WT you had to find a way to get in front of someone.

BOTH systems would and DID move people forward who weren't as good as some. People don't like to admit this but organizers faced with picking people w pick people they know over people who may actually may be better if they know know one better.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little