kleggo

Exceptional customer service by Sunpath Products Inc

I recently received exceptional customer service from Sunpath Products Inc.

Their responsiveness, service and support far exceeded my expectations.

It started over a year ago when I was shopping for a new “rig” to be used for WS (95%) and belly (5%)

Even though I wasn’t really a fan of the Aurora’s aesthetics, I decided that Function was more important the Form so called them directly to order (one challenge in being in the sport for 40+ years, is that my favorite gear vendors have either sold out, retired, or otherwise timed out).

We discussed my needs, they looked up my current Javelin’s dimensions and they said, nope, won’t make you an Aurora, we don’t make them in your yoke size and you won’t be happy with fitment.

That was disappointing, but also spoke volumes of Sunpath’s business ethics.

We agreed on a new Javelin with some WS specific features would be appropriate.

Fast forward 20+ weeks and the rig was delivered.

I’m a picky ass mechanical engineer and I wasn’t really happy with the way the side flaps , main flap and closing tab were cut and sewn. Not a functional issue, but to my eye an aesthetic one. My rigger agreed so it wasn’t just me.

I took some photo’s, wrote and email and sent it to Sunpath.

I got a call the NEXT MORNING from Robbie R and his colleague in their repairs dept.

We discussed and agreed design wasn’t ideal and they asked me to return the entire packed rig so they could size container flaps appropriately.

A few weeks later they delivered upgraded product that looks great and I’m anxious to go out and fly.

Robbie and Sunpath’s service was exceptional and I will continue to buy my harness / container systems from them and would advise others to do so without reservation.

IMG_4054.JPG

• Like 2

(edited)

SunPath sets the bar for all other manufacturers to follow. I am yet to see another manufacturer that can hold a candle to the Team at SunPath, and my customers have had issues with almost all of them at one point or another. 

Edit: True story. I once had a customer come in with a brand new Jav that fit poorly (sized by another rigger). SunPath flew one of their staff out to the DZ to re-measure the customer and build her another new rig.

Edited by ChrisHoward