Doug_Davis

So this is what my friends think I do..

Friend sent me this on FB, thinks this is what I do. I didnt know how to explain the difference between skydiving and speed flying, nor do I have the time since I'm on a 30 day vacation right now.
Thought some of you might get a kick out of this future Darwin award winner though.

[urlhttp://unofficialnetworks.com/gotta-kidding-insane-130273/[/url]

pretty sure the operator of that cable-thingy is very happy about this..

it's because of shitheads like this there's more and more rules and access for different airsports becomes more and more limited and/or difficult.

good job!

:|

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

virgin-burner

pretty sure the operator of that cable-thingy is very happy about this..

it's because of shitheads like this there's more and more rules and access for different airsports becomes more and more limited and/or difficult.

good job!

This is not the first time this has been done.
I have seen a video of something like it a few years ago, possibly the same place.
And if I remember correct, the guy died a few months later on a skydive or BASE jump. But I'm not sure about the details

Hellis

***pretty sure the operator of that cable-thingy is very happy about this..

good job!

I have seen a video of something like it a few years ago, possibly the same place.
And if I remember correct, the guy died a few months later on a skydive or BASE jump. But I'm not sure about the details

Hi,
The caption below mentions that it's been out of service for a year and that it will be taken apart next month.

Jeremie

******pretty sure the operator of that cable-thingy is very happy about this..

good job!

Hi,
The caption below mentions that it's been out of service for a year and that it will be taken apart next month.

..yet some other shithead will see this and thinks to himself: "oh cool, i'll do that next time i'm at a (someone else's) local object and RIIIIIIIP IT; it's gonna be EPIIIIIC, AWWWWESOME, RAAAAAAD and EXTREEEEEEME!"

then they end up hitting a fully functional cable car in operation and with 50+ people on board and get their head pulled into the mechanism..

not as that has ever happened before.

:S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

riggerrob

Holy risk homeostasis Batman!

Now that skydiving has become boring, you need to add, proximity-flying, trees, cables, skis and landing closer to obstacles than an serious demo-jumper would plan.

Next thing ... wonder why you got hurt?????

Or sue when you bust your ass. >:(

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals