traceomac

Traveling to Lodi

Unfortunately, there is no direct shuttle from iFly to Lodi, that I know of. Your best bet if you don't have a car is Greyhound Bus or Amtrak Train. Even then I don't think there is direct public transportation from Lodi to the DZ, you may have to get a Taxi from the Bus/Train station.

If you can afford it, rent a car. There are the big rental car agencies like Budget, Enterprise, Hertz where you can rent for days at a time. Then there's Zipcars, which is hourly and day rentals.

There's a good chance you may bump into some people at iFly that go out to Lodi on a regular basis so you may be able to hitch a ride. It's the only wind tunnel in Northern California and many skydivers from all of the Northern California dropzones flock to it. Luckily for you, all the dropzones are about 1.5-2.5 hours away by car.

traceomac

Hey guys, I'm flying in to san fransisco today and im just wondering what is the best way to get to Lodi? I will be staying in hayward near the I fly centre....
is there any direct busses or a shuttle that runs to Lodi?

Jeez, not sure there is anything that goes to Lodi. Its a speck on the map with a town basically in ranching, wine grapes, agriculture, and a small airport with a cool DZ on it.

You MAY be able to find your way to Stockton which is close but IIRC you're closer to Sacramento than SF (my CA geography may be off a bit).
You are not the contents of your wallet.