SkymonkeyONE

Anybody got any rigging tools laying around that they are not using?

So, after 33 years in the sport I finally got around to taking my Senior Rigger test along with two co-workers. I started, then never finished the process MANY years ago. Anyway, I gave away my complete rigger kit to a young guy at Raeford a few years ago and am now in the situation of being a newly minted rigger with no tools.......Idiot..... Our loft here at work has everything you can imagine, but I'd like to put together a minimalist travel kit for myself. Knee board, tension tool, etc.

So.....Anyone not using their shit anymore who would like to hook a brother up?? I know somebody's got a kit in their closet collecting dust. I'll put it to good use.

Shoot me a PM if you are feeling generous.

Chuck Blue, D-12501
AFF/SL/TM-I, PRO
Coolidge, AZ

IMO, there's no place for a kneeboard in a minimalist kit. One foot goes on each side of the flap grommet... done.

"Tension device" is a rod, dowel, paddle, or whatever else you feel like using to pull up on the pullup cord. So that doesn't need to come from another's kit.

I have a pile of Pony clamps here... can send you 4 of those if you want. Many would argue those don't belong in a kit, but I like 'em. :P

Chris

I'm both stoked and fascinated at how many old buddies have come forward and offered me parts for my new kit. One of my oldest Pro Swooping Tour competitor/friends, Troy Ketsdever, just sent me a package with some goodies. Among them was a knee board that had padding on the "knee" side which I tought was incredibly clever seeing as how I'm now fifty years old! Another person has gifted me an entire kit. I won't mention his name, but the reason he chose to do so will stick in my heart forever. It's an incredible homage to his loved one. RESPECT!

Thank you all SO MUCH!

Chuck Blue, D-12501
AFF/SL/TM-I, PRO, PFC/E, and the newest Sr. Rigger on the block