JoeWeber

It's not only Conservatives mucking up our schools

Just now, BIGUN said:

No, Joe. I cannot. "I don't know how to define it; but I know it when I see it."

Just out of curiosity - Constitution and inherent flaws? 

Well, given that you're quartered in your own house I guess we can skip amendment #3. Otherwise.......

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BIGUN said:

I've already made my position clear if Trump is on the ticket. P.S. One can vote Democrat even if there's a (R) after their name. I've done it.  As of now; I couldn't do Democrat either. Neither party has a strategic plan for the U.S.  

Hi Keith,

Both parties would disagree with your premise bolded above.  It is a subjective statement.

As I have posted many times on here, the first time I voted for POTUS was in '64 & the choices were LBJ or Goldwater.  Then & now, the choices are almost always the lesser of two evils. *  I do not see that changing.

Jerry Baumchen 

*  I did not want Joe Biden to get the nomination in 2020.

2 hours ago, BIGUN said:

But, being the real cool document that it is - allowed for changes aka amendments to be made. How's that for strategic sightedness.  

It puts too much power to stop amendments into the hands of small states. 

4 hours ago, BIGUN said:

No, Joe. I cannot. "I don't know how to define it; but I know it when I see it."

Just out of curiosity - Constitution and inherent flaws? 

Well, the original 'Articles of Confederation' that the country was founded on were tossed out after about a decade and replaced by the Constitution.

Slavery was accommodated.

Women were pretty much 'property'.

And I'll disagree that neither party has a 'plan'.

The Rs sure do.

Gerrymander the shit out of the country so that they win more than they should.

Pack the Supreme Court with their 'type', so that they get rulings on guns and abortion that they want.

Destroy voting rights so that only the 'right' people get to vote.

Marginalize minorities, both racial and LBGTQ.

Destroy the education system, pretending that CRT & anal sex are taught in grade schools.

They've done pretty damned good with it too.

• Like 1

(edited)
28 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

They've done pretty damned good with it too.

Brother, you need to back away from the news cycle. We just came off a D President and house. The mid-terms were not the landslide predicted and IMO: There's a pretty decent balance in the house even with both our side's noise makers (3 independents can make things go either way). To clarify, I meant strategic plan for the country; not the party. 

Edited by BIGUN
BIGUN for President :)

30 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Brother, you need to back away from the news cycle. We just came off a D President and house. The mid-terms were not the landslide predicted and IMO: There's a pretty decent balance in the house even with both our side's noise makers (3 independents can make things go either way). To clarify, I meant strategic plan for the country; not the party. 

The gerrymandering has allowed the Rs to dominate multiple states' legislatures.

Wisconsin is one of them.

Those Rs are passing all sorts of laws that push their agenda forward.

There was a significant national victory against the fascists last fall.

But it's only one.

2 hours ago, BIGUN said:

To clarify, I meant strategic plan for the country; not the party. 

Let me understand. You want to vote for a candidate with such a plan for what office? And then what about all the other offices? Since it is a plan for the nation I will assume you want to be able to vote for a POTUS with such a plan, and of course one that you approve of. Has there ever been such an option for any American? I hope you understand that if someone standing for that office for a major party had such a plan they likely would not be elected unless they kept it secret.

31 minutes ago, kallend said:

Have you been reading the depositions inthe Dominion vs Fox case?   How the most watched "news" channel is knowingly force-feeding crap to its viewers.

Yes, sir. I think we've all known that for a long time. 

27 minutes ago, kallend said:

few honorable Republican pols left.

I truly don't understand how he's still on the air.