1 1
ryoder

Seymour Hersh: How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

This:

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/exclusive-us-navy-jet-flew-across-baltic-hours-after-nord-stream-burst-2022-10-07/

3D tracking revealed more significant data. Just something to think about.

3D tracking? What the hell is 3D tracking? All airplane tracking sites track all the same metrics. The site you mentioned has a "3D" visualization of that data, but it doesn't reveal anything different.

Never mind that the title of the article clearly states the aircraft flew over the area hours after the explosion......

30 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

:Line of Flight + Altitude + Air Speed + Time Over Target

And what among that data was significant about the time this P8 spent over the pipeline after it had blown up?

3 hours ago, jakee said:

And what among that data was significant about the time this P8 spent over the pipeline after it had blown up?

Damage assessment maybe? no matter if it had anything to do with nordstream or not, people like me or you will never know for certain. I would bet there are governments that have no doubt who did it.

16 minutes ago, BartsDaddy said:

Damage assessment maybe?

Quite possibly. Makes perfect sense to me that it could have been asked to go and have a look after the explosion was detected.

But I’m asking the guy who thinks it attacked the pipeline with a time travelling anti submarine weapon.;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BartsDaddy said:

Damage assessment maybe? no matter if it had anything to do with nordstream or not, people like me or you will never know for certain. I would bet there are governments that have no doubt who did it.

Considering that a LOT of governments have a LOT  of interest in what goes on in (and under) the Baltic, I'd bet heavily that everyone in NATO who's cleared for the info knows who did it, and how.

Most blame is being aimed at the Russians, Ukrainians & Americans. 

Motive, opportunity, ability. 

It wasn't a 'simple' thing to accomplish. Investigators are saying it's almost a certainty that it was a 'state actor'. 

They also know what explosive was used, which may or may not give indications of who did it (not terribly hard to acquire just about any explosive out there if you have the money & the contacts).

Like so many other operations of this sort, the truth will come out eventually. But it may well be a while (years), and it's not out of the question that nobody will believe the truth when it's released.