1 1
ryoder

Seymour Hersh: How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

28 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Yeah - that wiki article paints a sad picture of a once decent journalist who has, over several decades, slid deep into a world of fantasy and conspiracy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jakee said:

Yeah - that wiki article paints a sad picture of a once decent journalist who has, over several decades, slid deep into a world of fantasy and conspiracy. 

I'm inclined to agree, the more I dig up what he has been writing over the past ten years.

Just now, Slim King said:

I think he is right on in his reporting. Ukraine wants you to think it was 5 Ukraine patriots in a rented boat. ROTFLMAO. Ridiculous ..... Bottom line ... It's terrorism as far as the German population  sees it. They lost billions. And the biggest ecological disaster in my lifetime .... Where's Greta?

Of course you do, it's called confirmation bias. Where's Greta? Oh, who knows, somewhere getting carried away.

Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 5.25.42 PM.png

5 hours ago, nigel99 said:

The US has a long history of tampering in other countries affairs and something like this is quite conceivable. 

That's very true, which is why all the trolls are trying to convince the world it was the US, and they're having a certain amount of success.

But when you look at it objectively, and ask 'who would have the most to gain from this?' and then look at outside reports on activity around the area in the time around the explosion, and look at who has the capability to do this sort of thing, and then look at who is creating all the propaganda making accusations...

The answer becomes a bit more apparent.

9 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Biden did it ... Not really him .. I doubt he can even speak at this point without a teleprompter ... The CIA did it with the Navy.

From the BBC:

======================================

Nord Stream: Report puts Russian navy ships near pipeline blast site

• Published
    3 days ago
By Gordon Corera
Security correspondent, BBC News

Russian ships able to perform underwater operations were present near to where explosions later took place on the Nord Stream pipelines, according to an investigative documentary.

The vessels were reportedly located using intercepted Russian navy communications.

Underwater explosions last September knocked the two Nord Stream pipelines - built to carry gas from Russia to Europe - out of action.

=========================================

On 5/7/2023 at 12:38 AM, Slim King said:

Biden did it ... Not really him .. I doubt he can even speak at this point without a teleprompter ... The CIA did it with the Navy.

You are on target. A Navy P8 was accuractly tracked to area, refueled and then flew a pattern indicating the release of an anti-submarine missle. Then it flew home. This dara was gathered through Skyglass by AVIAR Labs.

Online conspiracy theories turned it into a Substack post.

Entirely unlikely for the USN to use an intelligence gathering aircraft over a spot in the ocean where multiple Russian intelligence gathering ships are. Nah, nothing to see there.

I guess I should be happy the P-8's flying directly over my house at tree top levels aren't dropping armament.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

You are on target. A Navy P8 was accuractly tracked to area, refueled and then flew a pattern indicating the release of an anti-submarine missle. Then it flew home. This dara was gathered through Skyglass by AVIAR Labs.

Let me guess, you got this info from the same "high level backchannels" that you have gotten all the rest of your incorrect information and predictions from?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, okalb said:

Let me guess, you got this info from the same "high level backchannels" that you have gotten all the rest of your incorrect information and predictions from?

Remember when Ron told us that the arrest of Hillary Clinton was imminent?  That her passport had been revoked, the arrest warrant had been signed, and all good patriots should "stand by" for their glorious vindication?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Haaaaaaahahhahahahaha! 

What kind of anti submarine missile can the P8 carry, out of interest?

43 minutes ago, jakee said:

Haaaaaaahahhahahahaha! 

What kind of anti submarine missile can the P8 carry, out of interest?

It actually can. I think it has 8 hard mount points for torpedoes, cruise missiles, bombs, mines. The torpedoes are launched via parachute until they get to the surface, harpoons in similar fashion as well.

It IS quite an impressive sub hunter and destroyer.

1 minute ago, normiss said:

It actually can. I think it has 8 hard mount points for torpedoes, cruise missiles, bombs, mines. The torpedoes are launched via parachute until they get to the surface, harpoons in similar fashion as well.

I was wondering about what would specifically be classed as an anti submarine missile.

I suppose the broad dictionary definition of missile can apply to anything that’s dropped from a plane but I’m assuming he didn’t mean it that way.

1 minute ago, jakee said:

I was wondering about what would specifically be classed as an anti submarine missile.

I suppose the broad dictionary definition of missile can apply to anything that’s dropped from a plane but I’m assuming he didn’t mean it that way.

Agreed. Last I knew the only sub launched missiles are airborne missiles.

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Why would a plane dropping bombs on a secret mission have its ADSB system on?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

It's a  . . . uh . . . false flag double cross trick?  Maybe the pilot forgot?   It's because . . . Hunter's laptop!  Hunter's laptop!

13 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

That is a good question and I do not have an answer. All I know it was tracked and reported as a likely A/C in the time and place of the explosion with the capability to perform the task.

That is a good question and I do not have an answer. All I know it was tracked and reported as a likely A/C in the time and place of the explosion with the capability to perform the task.

Yet you also said it flew a pattern consistent with the release of a particular type of weapon. Do you know what that pattern looks like? Do you know how it differs from a normal surveillance pattern? Do you know how consistent it is with any other types of flight operations?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jakee said:

Yet you also said it flew a pattern consistent with the release of a particular type of weapon. Do you know what that pattern looks like? Do you know how it differs from a normal surveillance pattern? Do you know how consistent it is with any other types of flight operations?

Those questions are only asked by people who care about the truth. He certainly wouldn't fall into that category.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jakee said:

I'm not sure ground pounders are tasked with such maneuvers.

In the Navy, we were forbidden from discussing the types of remote flight we were able to direct from the AEGIS system over Global NTDS. It was restricted to certain aircraft, never intelligence gathering flights though. 

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

If you know the ICAO24 address of a type of plane you can make any plane look like that via the ADS-B system.

• Like 1

(edited)

After the pipeline burst. Right there in the headline - "hours after".

And in the third paragraph - Flight data showed a P-8A Poseidon maritime patrol and reconnaissance plane was over the North Sea at 0003 GMT when Swedish seismologists registered what they later described as a subsea blast southeast of Bornholm Island in the Baltic Sea. 

The North Sea and the Baltic Sea are not the same sea. The plane wasn't there yet.

3D tracking revealed more significant data. Just something to think about.

What did the 3D tracking reveal? I'm assuming it's not that the plane went back in time.

Edited by jakee