joelgibson

Two A license guys just having a good time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcqeR6sM3Rs&feature=youtu.be

So, at the Skydive Temple 25th anniversary boogie, me and a friend planned a jump...and forgot about physics. This thing has made me laugh 50 times since yesterday.

Don't coach, we know what I did wrong, just thought it would get some laughs.
SCR 15113
USPA Coach-C
Hellfish 1004

Hey dude, no need to explain. Skydiving is scary, I also feel the need to hug somebody sometimes. Ahaha!
The funniest part is that it was a somehow stable-ish exit.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

This reminds me a lot of an exit i was watching this weekend it involved a crazy italian and another gentleman. For some reason they couldn't decide which grippers to grab a hold of and had an interesting exit ;)
Belt and Suspenders

We contributed to my friends shoulder surgery with a 8 or so person ball of shit.

Everyone took grips in and under and around, and then we plopped out the otter like a big spit wad.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Awdpsi

This reminds me a lot of an exit i was watching this weekend it involved a crazy italian and another gentleman. For some reason they couldn't decide which grippers to grab a hold of and had an interesting exit ;)

I want to go on the record saying that we were trying to launch a compressed accordion at the door, I was floater and trying to grab leg grips (as per plans), he was trying to grab high grips. Classic misunderstanding due to little ground planning.
Exit went to shit fast and furiously.

Still got together and turned 18 points with 4 randoms + 1 block dive flow. It was honestly fun as hell: he came up with a super fun dive plan and can't wait to try again.
I'm standing on the edge
With a vision in my head
My body screams release me
My dreams they must be fed... You're in flight.

Di0

Hey dude, no need to explain. Skydiving is scary, I also feel the need to hug somebody sometimes. Ahaha!
The funniest part is that it was a somehow stable-ish exit.

Right? we got good at about 9,000 ft, separated at 6,000, spun, tracked and pulled
SCR 15113
USPA Coach-C
Hellfish 1004