ScottCruz

Should Rich Winstock step down from USPA Safety Committee?

ScottCruz

What's your view on wether Rich Winstock should step down after his repeated safety violations? Need more info? Read the blog under General Skydiving Discussions.

Interesting FIRST post on the website there Scott...:|

Since as you pointed out, the discussion has been pretty hashed out in another thread - - - any particular reason YOU want to start another thread about this?

Also kinda curious as to your background & experience in the sport? ;)

The 'options' on your poll pretty much color the thoughts you have on the matter- -why not just add your opinion in that other discussion?

'Cause the poll makes about as much sense as my asking you if you still spank your monkey on public busses....or have you moved on back to waxing the cane in public restrooms? :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

There's very little argument for him still being in his position, this does clearly appear to be a "do as I say not as I do" scenario. On the other hand, is this chap irreplaceable and worth tolerating because he adds more than he takes away?

Andy9o8

The 'options' on your poll pretty much color the thoughts you have on the matter-

:D:D:D:D:D Ya think?

The obvious missing option was "Strangle kittens".

I think I'll start a poll asking if it's better to beat your wife with a hammer...or a monkey wrench?

;):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

airtwardo

The 'options' on your poll pretty much color the thoughts you have on the matter-

:D:D:D:D:D Ya think?

The obvious missing option was "Strangle kittens".

I think I'll start a poll asking if it's better to beat your wife with a hammer...or a monkey wrench?

;):ph34r:

You either vote hammer, or you're sexist.