NWFlyer

APF Promotional Video - "How to Skydive"

https://vimeo.com/96571020

I've watched this relatively new video from the Australian Parachute Federation about 10 times already today. Really terrific promotional video that captures a lot of the magic of the sport. Well done! B|B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

NWFlyer

Really terrific promotional video that captures a lot of the magic of the sport. Well done! B|B|

Wow, I concur. 2 thoughts . . ..

Everyone knows that a British accent makes statements seem more intelligent. Suddenly I'm convinced that Australian accents make everything seem more fun. . . :D

And I thought it was cool that they had a DZ for their bigways that looked just like Eloy. ;)B|

JohnMitchell

*** Really terrific promotional video that captures a lot of the magic of the sport. Well done! B|B|

Wow, I concur. 2 thoughts . . ..

Everyone knows that a British accent makes statements seem more intelligent. Suddenly I'm convinced that Australian accents make everything seem more fun. . . :D

And I thought it was cool that they had a DZ for their bigways that looked just like Eloy. ;)B|

Vader and I are both in the video, so at least 2 dz commers made it inB|
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

JohnMitchell

Suddenly I'm convinced that Australian accents make everything seem more fun. . . :D

Australian accents make the girls prettier. It's a scientific fact.

"So many fatalities and injuries are caused by decisions jumpers make before even getting into the aircraft. Skydiving can be safe AND fun at the same time...Honest." - Bill Booth

It's a good video, and the best example of promoting skydiving that I've seen. I've often wondered why, for an activity in which there is so much public ignorance about everything from who we are to what we do to why we do it, there seems to be so little promotion going on. With the tools we have today, such as YouTube and easy video editing, promotion doesn't even have to involve a big budget.

"So many fatalities and injuries are caused by decisions jumpers make before even getting into the aircraft. Skydiving can be safe AND fun at the same time...Honest." - Bill Booth