crashtested

Which Skydiving Company Has the Best Customer Service?

Let me tell you..
Larsen & Brusgaard

Once again these guys have blown me away, to the point that I feel the need to send them booze and cake.

I am A professional Skydiver, I have A LOT of gear.
Maybe 7 or 8 products from these guys and I needed a little bit of maintenance doing on a couple of bits, one of my Audible buttons seemed to get stuck, The back of a 5 year old altitrack needed a new battery case.

I sent them an email, asking if I could buy a new back, and a new button, they told me to send it to them to do. 8 days later, (New Zealand to Denmark and back) Received a package, no note or bill, Just fully refurbished gear, it looks like new.

I'm Absolutely blown away, and feel embarrassed that you did not ask for any money for this service.

Thank you so so much guys, You absolutely rock, You have my business forever, and recommendation sealed for life.

Yeah I been around the block a bit too, in a nutshell: Skydive Wings (Sunrise) UPT and www.venture25.co.nz...continually amazed by the snappy 'in-you-face' service so lacking in the majority of Skydive related companies..you can absolutely rely on these folks..

skebenga

Yeah I been around the block a bit too, in a nutshell: Skydive Wings (Sunrise) UPT and www.venture25.co.nz...continually amazed by the snappy 'in-you-face' service so lacking in the majority of Skydive related companies..you can absolutely rely on these folks..

That hasn't been my experience at all. I think in general the skydiving related companies provide way better service than in the regular world.
Every company I've dealt with in this industry has been great. Tonysuits, Strong, Nitro Rigging, Paragear, Sunpath, Square 1, The Polish dude in the classifieds, and tons of others have all been fantastic. I can't really think of any that suck.

for me it's been:
Rigging Innovations (9 rigs from them out of owning 14 rigs in my career)
PD (Between the school and personal, 19 canopies out of 26 total owned)
Larsen and Brusgaard (Several products)
Tonfly (Jumpsuits and helmets)
Phoenix-Fly (42 wingsuits in the school, in addition to another 2 dozen from other manufacturers)
ChutingStar Mike simply looks for the great products that he thinks skydivers need, and he makes them accessible at a good price. His rigging services are terrific.

I've had horrible customer service from a few skydiving companies, but there is no point in naming names.

Like any other industry, there are perfect and poor.

My best experiences were dealing with:

Larsen & Brusgaard - Replaced my broken protrack for free.

FlySight - Michael always returned my emails promptly with helpful information and helped me a lot with old broken units.

:)