1 1
wmw999

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

It's a holiday weekend for most of the people on dz.com, and I hope it's a good one. Even if you're working this weekend, I hope it can be with a sense of purpose and help and looking forward.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, wonderful Kwanzaa, and may 2023 be full of future

Wendy P.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, wmw999 said:

It's a holiday weekend for most of the people on dz.com, and I hope it's a good one. Even if you're working this weekend, I hope it can be with a sense of purpose and help and looking forward.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, wonderful Kwanzaa, and may 2023 be full of future

Wendy P.

Happy Honda Days and a Merry Toyotathon to you as well Wendy!

On 12/24/2022 at 2:23 PM, wmw999 said:

Wendy P.

Kinda bouncing around countries observing rather a broad range of holiday traditions at the moment.  Vietnamese Christmas carols aren't as obnoxious as those in the US, with nobody exhorting one to purchase a new Mercedes Benz for the event.  Australia does have significant seasonal marketing.

Hanukkah is a minor holiday and treated as such in Israel.  There's not as much competition with Northern Yule traditions.

Having read the news about how ghastly the weather has been stateside (have family in Buffalo), I hope everyone is staying warm and safe through the season.

Happy Festivus to all!