3 3
brenthutch

Brittney Griner

1 hour ago, kallend said:

Interesting arithmetic there.

The length of Noah's Ark was 300 cubits, its width 50 cubits, and its height 30 cubits.

Ah so it had a volume of only 380 square cubits.  No wonder they couldn't fit the unicorns.

3 minutes ago, kallend said:

Force fed 13 years of bible studies at school.  I can out-bible most Christians.

We went to the same school at different times and places together. Can still sing parts of the mass in latin. 

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

Well, look at you. Getting all accurate about a bible passage. :)

No, he was getting all chubby about math. Any who, I'm reading that between 900 and 1500 pairs were herded aboard. Assuming it was kitty cats first before they created disorder in the line up, it must have been a hell of a management job to get each pair to their berths while still keeping the Cobras from skipping line up to where the Rats were waiting. I live on a boat and I gotta tell you that just the basic pre-board briefing to Humans on how to use the head can be time consuming so Captain Noah would have been a busy Beaver, and a natural biologist. For example, did you know that Brazilian Guinea Pigs and even Lions can be gay? In fact hundreds of mammals are doing the two by two step in nature every day and I can't imagine planning to offer conversion therapy to Hoary Marmots, much less Warthogs, was the back up plan. 

Back to reality, now Colorado Congresspersonoffaith Lauren "Chacma" Baboon has concluded that teaching kids to have gay sex in school (apparently they can not even wait to get on the bus) needs to stop and NOW!

"Yeah, I mean, they have comprehensive sex ed. They're teaching kids how to have and enjoy sex, and even same-sex sex, how to pleasure themselves. This is not something elementary students should learn, nor any student in a public school," she continued. "Um, so, you know, these are the things that we need to go after and, um, and cut their funding."

Noah would be proud.

3 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Humans on how to use the head can be time consuming so Captain Noah would have been a busy Beaver, and a natural biologist.

Time machine back to Bill Cosby's, "Noah." circa 1965.

For example, did you know that Brazilian Guinea Pigs and even Lions can be gay?

I do. S/O is a veterinarian. She can tell which animals are gay just by looking at them. 

Noah would be proud.

You seem awfully passionate about Roman Mythology. 

6 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Time machine back to Bill Cosby's, "Noah." circa 1965.

Exactly what popped into my mind;

God: Get some wood and build it 300 cubits by 80 cubits by 40 cubits.  

Noah: Right ... What's a cubit?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Exactly what popped into my mind;

God: Get some wood and build it 300 cubits by 80 cubits by 40 cubits.  

Noah: Right ... What's a cubit?

For no good reason that reminded me of one of the classic 80's movies out there.

BUCKAROO BANZAI: John Parker, take this wheel.  Just . .. there. . that's good.  It flies like a truck.
ALIEN: Good.  What is a truck?

• Like 1