3 3
brenthutch

Brittney Griner

2 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Truthfully, I don't know. I haven't probed down to that level. 

Seems like fairly surface level detail, tbh. If you have no idea what’s going on, you really don’t know that it’s going on, do you?

Because let’s be honest, it’s really not true, is it?

3 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Truthfully, I don't know. I haven't probed down to that level. 

Maybe Jakee is correct and perhaps there is a level of overreaction and hyperbole in your statement. Sometimes when things come up more than we would like them to it can feel tiresome. I get that way with every weather event seemingly needing to be tied into climate change. Enough already, I get it.

On 3/5/2023 at 9:04 AM, RonD1120 said:

I still think B Griner is a phony.

If you wish to paint me with a broad brush, dip it in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

Now you want us to paint with it?

I thought we were supposed to drink his blood and eat his flesh.

Huh. Paint.

(edited)
2 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Sometimes when things come up more than we would like them to it can feel tiresome.

Thanks for understanding my point. The kids are getting tired of it. They get it. They embrace it more than any other generation. 

Edited by BIGUN

5 minutes ago, okalb said:

Might it have something to do with the fact that it is much more openly discussed?

My earlier point was - discussed too much by those who already know. They get it. They're tired of being preached at. At what point does it become aversion.

You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water.             

Get it? 

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

Thanks for understanding my point. The kids are getting tired of it. They get it. They embrace it more than any other generation. 

Your point, specifically confirmed several times, was that it is literally true that they are subjected to a fifteen minute teacher led gender discussion at the start of every class.

But that’s absolutely not true, is it? They’re not subjected to a fifteen minute discussion in every class. They’re just subjected to a bit more than they’d otherwise like to hear. But how much is that? Fifteen minutes a day? Fifteen minutes a week? Fifteen minutes a month? How much are you actually saying is too much? Because it sure as hell isn’t what you claimed.

8 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

My earlier point was - discussed too much by those who already know. They get it. They're tired of being preached at. At what point does it become aversion.

You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water. You need to drink water. Water's good for you. You need to drink more water. I drink a lot of water.             

Get it? 

I get it, how come they already know?

On 3/5/2023 at 9:22 AM, wolfriverjoe said:

It's abundantly clear that Ron's views have ZERO to do with the actual teachings of Jesus.
He's got that 'I accepted Jesus as my personal savior, so I'm cool doing whatever the fuck I want and I'm "saved"' bullshit going on.

Conveniently forgetting Matthew 25:40.

The Bible clearly indicates that in the last days before Jesus' return that His believers will be hated by the world and even martyred. In a micro sense you, et. al, are validating scripture generally and my faith specifically.

Thank you.

34 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

The Bible clearly indicates that in the last days before Jesus' return that His believers will be hated by the world and even martyred. 

No one has suffered like you have suffered!

55 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

The Bible clearly indicates that in the last days before Jesus' return that His believers will be hated by the world and even martyred.

So his believers are . . . trans people, immigrants, Ukranians, Capitol police and black men?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

The Bible clearly indicates that in the last days before Jesus' return that His believers will be hated by the world and even martyred. In a micro sense you, et. al, are validating scripture generally and my faith specifically.

Thank you

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a great example of confirmation bias in action.  

21 minutes ago, tonyhays said:

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a great example of confirmation bias in action.  

Right inline with the Trumplican perspective of so long as those people are pissed, we're doing the right thing.

I used to think humans worked for bettering and improving themselves.

I was wrong.

Just now, tonyhays said:

When your proof that your book is true is the proof in the book-and nowhere else-you come to the table with nothing. How Ron cannot see that is a frustration, yes, but no mystery.

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Thank you.

There you go with that dead ender talk again. If everyone had beliefs like that we would never get anywhere. Just sit around and wait to die because nothing matters anyway.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Thank you.

You've been preaching that it's the 'End Days' for as long as I can remember.

Many, many, many others before you have predicted that 'the end is nigh'.

Basically since the beginning of time.
Remember Harold Camping? He's been dead over a decade. His predictions of "End Times" were a load of shit. Of course, he conned a LOTof people into doing some really stupid shit.

I don't hate believers.

I hate hypocrites.

Those who claim to be 'washed in the blood of Christ', yet ignore his most basic teachings.