3 3
brenthutch

Brittney Griner

11 hours ago, Coreece said:

That sentiment was reflected in a survey that reported on Disney's apparent emphasis on creating content that introduces sexual themes to young children.

I disagree with terming it “sexual themes”. But even if that is what you want to call it, you specifically mean “non-heteronormative sexual themes.” Many of the Disney stories/movies had boy/girl “sexual themes” and as long as that stayed white boy/girl “sexual themes”, everybody was just fine with it.

I am not buying that “sexual themes” is the issue with Disney.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

I disagree with terming it “sexual themes”. But even if that is what you want to call it, you specifically mean “non-heteronormative sexual themes.” Many of the Disney stories/movies had boy/girl “sexual themes” and as long as that stayed white boy/girl “sexual themes”, everybody was just fine with it.

And Warner Bros with Bugs Bunny in drag seducing Pepe Le Pew. I don't know how anyone got through their childhood in my day with even a shred of hetero normalcy intact. He has actually been cancelled now for being "rapey".

1 minute ago, RonD1120 said:

I still think B Griner is a phony.

A phoney what?

2 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

If you wish to paint me with a broad brush, dip it in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

I don’t think your moral worldview has much to do with Jesus.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jakee said:

A phoney what?

I don’t think your moral worldview has much to do with Jesus.

He thinks she's a man. One of the stupidest assumptions going around. There's a LOT of really stupid crap going around right now, so being at the top of that list takes some effort.

It's abundantly clear that Ron's views have ZERO to do with the actual teachings of Jesus.
He's got that 'I accepted Jesus as my personal savior, so I'm cool doing whatever the fuck I want and I'm "saved"' bullshit going on.

Conveniently forgetting Matthew 25:40.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

If you wish to paint me with a broad brush, dip it in the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

Ron, did you read the article I posted earlier? She’s a girl on her birth certificate, and has been classified as a female all along. How does that make her a kale?

Wendy P. 

Just now, wmw999 said:

Ron, did you read the article I posted earlier? She’s a girl on her birth certificate, and has been classified as a female all along. How does that make her a kale?

Wendy P. 

Careful, he's probably got a thing against kale, too.

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Ron, she is not phony, she is guilty.

I'll bet you this is the first WBA Trade, the World, America, or anyone on these forums have ever heard of. LOL

Be grateful sir, If it wasn't for her imprisonment Nosteam may still be operational.

3 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Oh for saviors sake. You are still just pissed off because Biden got her released and he couldn't get the ex-military spy released. 

Don't forget that:

1 - Whelan was kicked out of the Marines for theft. He's not considered a 'veteran' by the government. He's not eligible for any veteran's benefits.

2 - Trump had the opportunity to trade Viktor Bout for Whelan. He just didn't care. He claimed that he didn't think it was a fair trade, but others in the administration said he simply couldn't be bothered with it. 

4 hours ago, wmw999 said:

I think it's more that she represents a lot of things that the right dislikes.  So she has to be deceitful somehow.

• Like 2

On 3/4/2023 at 1:22 PM, lippy said:

I believe BIGUN's point wasn't to suggest that you weren't there, but that you weren't the only one (i.e. he was there as well).

Truth. Thank you. My club was PGR before there was a PGR. In fact, two of our members broke off and formed the PGR. Been a part of it since the beginning. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 11:00 AM, JoeWeber said:

Unless you're in opposition to teaching kids how to do it, I disagree. Human sexuality is a part of human sociology.

Yeah, Joe. I backed off the blanket statement. Don't mind a class at all. It would be nice if parents did it, but they don't. We've had several conversations about it. She's at "that age," so I'd rather discuss it and keep the channels of communication open, so when she does make a mistake (and she will), we can help her with it.   

18 hours ago, kallend said:

I'm curious how you'd manage to insert 15 minutes of sex themes in every math or physics class.

She's not taking physics yet. Every class begins with the cordial discussion and some how it winds up being a starting discussion. 

(edited)
31 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

She's not taking physics yet. 

She's advanced/honours everything but she doesn't get taught physics yet? I don't get it.

31 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Every class begins with the cordial discussion and some how it winds up being a starting discussion. 

What is the cordial discussion and what is a starting discussion? I have no idea what that sentence means.

Again, what exactly are you claiming these teachers are saying for the first 15 minutes of every class?

Edited by jakee

1 hour ago, jakee said:

She's advanced/honours everything but she doesn't get taught physics yet? I don't get it

Different school districts teach materials at different times. My niece is 17 and also in honors etc, and is taking chemistry this year. In the US, high school physics is usually a senior (high track) or optional class. Just because someone said something doesn't really mean you have to object.

Wendy P.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Different school districts teach materials at different times. My niece is 17 and also in honors etc, and is taking chemistry this year. In the US, high school physics is usually a senior (high track) or optional class. Just because someone said something doesn't really mean you have to object.

Correct. She has Advanced Chem this year [Edit: as in this fall]. Physics is in her 11th year.  

Edited by BIGUN

5 hours ago, jakee said:

She's advanced/honours everything but she doesn't get taught physics yet? I don't get it.

What is the cordial discussion and what is a starting discussion? I have no idea what that sentence means.

Again, what exactly are you claiming these teachers are saying for the first 15 minutes of every class?

Most US schools teach physical sciences ass-backwards.  They start with the most complicated, biology, then chemistry, and end up with the most basic, physics.  

8 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Correct. She has Advanced Chem this year [Edit: as in this fall]. Physics is in her 11th year.  

So what exactly does her advanced chemistry teacher spend the first fifteen minutes of every class saying to them?

8 hours ago, wmw999 said:

Just because someone said something doesn't really mean you have to object.

It’s a very surprisingly different way of doing things. And when it’s in the context of such an obviously bullshit claim of being hammered by queer acceptance discussions in every single class then it’s worth questioning.

Honestly, if Bigun is going to keep insisting he isn’t making that up, why would I trust anything else he’s saying?

11 hours ago, BIGUN said:

Every class begins with the cordial discussion and some how it winds up being a starting discussion. 

This phrasing is what has me curious. Is it a case of the teacher taking things there, or is it open discussion between the teacher and the students? Because I could easily see the latter being led in those directions by the students themselves....