1 1
JerryBaumchen

Into The Whacko-Zone He Goes

Hi folks,

While I do not track everything Trump does, this one is right up there for the prize of a lifetime:  allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution

Trump calls for ‘termination’ of election rules in Constitution to overturn 2020 election | The Hill

Well, it really is only a piece of paper; maybe we can toss it into the fire & move on.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, grimmie said:

It’s a shame he won’t get to lose again. 

he won’t get the GOP nomination.

But goes rogue and runs independently, wrecking DeSantis by splitting the vote.

I’ll make the popcorn….

Rich, I’d love to believe your projection is that which will come to pass, but I’ve got less faith in my crystal ball**** than you seem to have in yours. 

***I used to have two crystal balls, prior to the accident. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, grimmie said:

Or. Or.

He makes a deal with DeSantis. I won't go independent if you agree to pardon me!

1 hour ago, grimmie said:

I’ll make the popcorn….

Hi Rich,

Re:  It’s a shame he won’t get to lose again. 

But, but, Rich, he won.  Don't you pay attention to what he says?

Re:  he won’t get the GOP nomination.

I agree.  He'll just be a wasted effort.

Re:  But goes rogue and runs independently, wrecking DeSantis by splitting the vote.

Let it come to pass.

Re:  I’ll make the popcorn….

Sounds like a plan.

Jerry Baumchern

Hey the wacko zone delivered over 74 million votes for the wacko in chief. Since then he and his tribe of misfits have been gerrymandering. They have been stacking local election committees with loyalists. They still have evangelicals because trump has their souls by the short and curlies. With the odd crystal ball in that same grasp.

Ron, SK and their kind are getting ready: Bill Barr says Trump will 'burn the whole house down' and destroy the GOP if he doesn't win the 2024 nomination

"Trump's willingness to destroy the party if he does not get his way is not based on principle, but on his own supreme narcissism," Barr wrote.

"His egoism makes him unable to think of a political party as anything but an extension of himself — a cult of personality."

36 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

His egoism makes him unable to think of a political party as anything but an extension of himself — a cult of personality

As far as I can tell, that doesn’t make a political party different from anything else

Wendy P. 

48 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Is there a window he could do a chuteless BASE jump from in one of those towers? Where are the conspiracists when they are needed?

In the churches, bars, gun forums cheering on Putin and trump. Taking turns talking about Hunter Biden's laptop, Benghazi  and Hillary. Trying hard to contain their excitement about all the investigations McCarthy is going to start. Impeaching Biden, investigating Hunter Biden's taxes, business dealings, what kind of beer he drinks.

9 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

In the churches, bars, gun forums cheering on Putin and trump. Taking turns talking about Hunter Biden's laptop, Benghazi  and Hillary. Tral., ying hard to contain their excitement about all the investigations McCarthy is going to start. Impeaching Biden, investigating Hunter Biden's taxes, business dealings, what kind of beer he drinks.

Finally some serious governance. I'm looking at you airdvr, BIGUN, et al, when will you stop deploring and start being a part of the solution by disavowing your parties intentions?

36 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Finally some serious governance. I'm looking at you airdvr, BIGUN, et al, when will you stop deploring and start being a part of the solution by disavowing your parties intentions?

I almost feel like kicking in for a 26 of Bourbon for BIGUN. Come January there will be no relief for moderate dreams of sanity.  McCarthy demands January 6 committee preserve all records and vows to hold hearings next year

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

I almost feel like kicking in for a 26 of Bourbon for BIGUN. Come January there will be no relief for moderate dreams of sanity.  McCarthy demands January 6 committee preserve all records and vows to hold hearings next year

Complete theater.

All records are already preserved. By law.

McCarthy is such a bull shit artist.

I'm curious what his stance will be if the DoJ files criminal complaints against some of his group of friends.

18 minutes ago, normiss said:

McCarthy is such a bull shit artist.

I'm curious what his stance will be if the DoJ files criminal complaints against some of his group of friends.

I'm waiting to see the floor fight when it comes time to vote for Speaker.

24 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I'm waiting to see the floor fight when it comes time to vote for Speaker.

The speaker is not required to be an elected member.

After Herschel Walker loses his senate race, they could appoint him, so he could get up there and ramble about werewolves and vampires all day.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

BIGUN, et al, when will you stop deploring and start being a part of the solution by disavowing your parties intentions?

It has begun. I have formalized in writing my position on gun responsibility and out state's position on abortion. I did not vote for our State Governor or US Congressman and voted independent. I meant what I said, if I see Trump on the ballot; I'm done and will go Independent party. 

Angel's Envy or Maker's 46 will be my choice. 

• Like 5

Fun fact - No Republicans have condemned Trump for this.

Apparently they understand that his statements have no basis in reality, and don't seem to care that Trump basically lives in a 'fantasy world'.

“He says a lot of things, but that doesn’t mean that it’s ever going to happen,” Joyce responded.

“So you got to accept fact from fantasy, and fantasy is that we’re going to suspend the Constitution and go backwards,” 

Story:https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3761264-house-republican-wont-denounce-trump-over-call-to-terminate-constitutions-election-rules/

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM swore an oath to 'protect, defend and uphold the Constitution', yet they are silent in the face of this attack on it.

Hell, even Trump swore that same oath.

I know he's not in office, but that doesn't change the fact that he took the oath.

I know quite a few veterans who took that oath, and even though they are no longer serving, don't feel that they have ever renounced that oath (Marines are the most emphatic about this). 

9 hours ago, BIGUN said:

It has begun. I have formalized in writing my position on gun responsibility and out state's position on abortion. I did not vote for our State Governor or US Congressman and voted independent. I meant what I said, if I see Trump on the ballot; I'm done and will go Independent party. 

Angel's Envy or Maker's 46 will be my choice. 

Hi Keith,

I was reading earlier this week that the Lt Gov of Georgia [ a member of the GOP ] will not vote for either candidate for US Senate in this week's election.

You are not alone.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1