1 1
JoeWeber

No Republicans have disavowed Trump since since his dinner with a white nationalist.

8 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

That, dear readers, is why no one should pretend for a single second that Trump is a forgotten person. It ain't over by a long shot.

Rs have always known that there are good people on both sides of the white nationalist issue.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

Was the guest invited? Had Trump ever met the guy? What group does the White nationalist belong to? Is he a card carrying member? What's his name?

Read the goddamn header and then, instead of being a Slim King, answer the question.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

That, dear readers, is why no one should pretend for a single second that Trump is a forgotten person. It ain't over by a long shot.

Hi Joe,

While not a disavowement, they are not all as you would suggest:  GOP, Trump’s potential 2024 rivals criticize Nick Fuentes dinner  | The Hill

IMO there are still some very good people in the GOP.  Few, but some.

Jerry Baumchen

7 minutes ago, Slim King said:

WIKI is a joke!!!rotflmao... Anyone can write anything on there.

Wikipedia is the best thing on the web. It is self policing. Anyone can write anything, but it is all subject to editing. That's why none of your shit is there.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

While not a disavowement, they are not all as you would suggest:  GOP, Trump’s potential 2024 rivals criticize Nick Fuentes dinner  | The Hill

IMO there are still some very good people in the GOP.  Few, but some.

Jerry Baumchen

They will wag fingers, poo poo such judgement and even suggest that they would not be so UN-presidental. But later on like many in the GOP. They will whip out the dog-whistles and signal that base of support. All is OK, they will be heard. Respected even.

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

They will whip out the dog-whistles and signal that base of support. All is OK, they will be heard. Respected even.

Respected or not the racist element matters to R pols. They need all the votes they can get and if they don't pander to the fringe then the fringe might stay home.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Well, I mean of course nobody disavowed Trump. It wasn't as if he was talking to a non-Caucasian person, now was he?

Sarcasm aside, we have our own political party of insanity as well now. The Forum for Democracy panders to conspiracy theorists, racists, Putin and every other unsavoury crap out there.

Edited by Baksteen

Nick Fuentes:"He has used a racist slur for Black people; called homosexuality “disgusting”; asserted that the Republican Party was “run by Jews, atheists and homosexuals”; said it would be better if women could not vote; compared himself to Hitler and hoped for “a total Aryan victory”; declared that “the First Amendment was not written for Muslims”; and maintained that Jim Crow segregation “was better for them, it’s better for us, it’s better in general.”...

Fuentes appeared to endorse violence against women, telling one listener on his livestream who asked how to punish a wife “for getting out of line” that he should hit her.

“Why don’t you take your hand and give her a vicious slap right across her face, right across her ignorant face?” he said. “Why don’t you give her a vicious and forceful backhanded slap with your knuckles right across her face, disrespectfully, and make it hurt?” He then disavowed violence and claimed he was joking, saying he would never strike a woman “unless she deserved it.”

No wonder Ye, trump and the MAGA crowd love Ye, Nick and trump.

• Like 1

Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Ingram and others know they are doing a schtick to make money. They don’t really believe any of the bullshit they spout, and laugh all the way to the bank. 

But guys like Fuentes and Alex Jones and others revel in their cruelty and I think they truly believe the hatred and shit they spew.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Nick Fuentes:"He has used a racist slur for Black people; called homosexuality “disgusting”; asserted that the Republican Party was “run by Jews, atheists and homosexuals”; said it would be better if women could not vote; compared himself to Hitler and hoped for “a total Aryan victory”; declared that “the First Amendment was not written for Muslims”; and maintained that Jim Crow segregation “was better for them, it’s better for us, it’s better in general.”.. . endorses violence against women . . .

"But . . . but . . . Hunter's laptop . . . ."

1 hour ago, grimmie said:

Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Ingram and others know they are doing a schtick to make money. They don’t really believe any of the bullshit they spout, and laugh all the way to the bank. 

But guys like Fuentes and Alex Jones and others revel in their cruelty and I think they truly believe the hatred and shit they spew.

Hi Rich,

I could not agree with you more.

Jerry Baumchen

I'm not even sure they believe in it; they just like sowing discord. It's kind of like kicking an anthill or breaking open a wasps' nest, just to watch them go crazy.

Wendy P.

I watched 20 minutes of Tucker last night (killing time in a hotel in Pecos TX waiting on a well, and I already gave up trying to find Truman Sparks).  His schtick is a finely-tuned bullshit delivery system, it was impressive in a very sad fashion.

6 minutes ago, lippy said:

I watched 20 minutes of Tucker last night (killing time in a hotel in Pecos TX waiting on a well, and I already gave up trying to find Truman Sparks).  His schtick is a finely-tuned bullshit delivery system, it was impressive in a very sad fashion.

Truman is missing???:$

19 minutes ago, lippy said:

Oh, Lord

stuck in Pecos

again

• Like 1

The ongoing dialogue with SC's own white supremacist fascist SK of (Groyper Army fame). Keeps questioning him about his love of Putin, MAGA politics, trump and their associated white nationalists. Wondering where it all comes from.

"U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., spoke before a meeting of white nationalists who support Russian President Vladimir Putin. " Where the usual supporting cast was in attendance: "The Georgia Republican(MTG) appeared Friday night in Orlando at the America First Political Action Conference, an event designed to counter the Conservative Political Action Conference in the same city....

In his address to his conference, Fuentes joked about Russia's invasion of Ukraine: “Now they’re going on about Vladimir Putin and Russia, and Vladimir Putin is Hitler – and they say that’s not a good thing."

Smiling, Fuentes added that "I shouldn’t have said that," then laughed.

The crowd at the America First conference chanted, "Putin, Putin."

Rep. Liz Cheney had this to say about the fascist, racist pro Putin wing of the GOP

"As Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene and Rep Paul Gosar speak at this white supremacist, anti-Semitic, pro-Putin event, silence by Republican Party leaders is deafening and enabling," Cheney tweeted. "All Americans should renounce this garbage and reject the Putin wing of the GOP now."

The Democratic National Committee said in a statement that "in any other world, Greene speaking at a white supremacist conference where attendees have defended Vladimir Putin and praised Adolf Hitler would warrant expulsion from the caucus, to say nothing of her advocacy for violence and consistent anti-Semitism."

So don't question, wonder where SC's own Groyper trooper, SK gets his ideas from. The GOP itself knows where. The GOP largely looks the other way. Just as SK does when posters and MODs here question him about those concepts..

9 hours ago, ryoder said:

How many knew that Milo Yiannopoulos was also there?

Rolling Stone: How Trump Got Trolled by a Couple of Fascists

At first I was skeptical, but found confirmation on other news sites.

Well, Trump may well have been set up.

But I have yet to hear Trump denounce any of Fuentes' statements or political positions.

And the number of Rs who have denounced Trump for this is ALSO very small.