daytripper419

List of dz's that offer 15k+ jumps

I was hoping people could chime in so we can compile a list of dropzones in the us that offer 15k plus jumps. Looking at doing some performance wingsuit flights this winter and need to know my options for locations. Also if anyone knows of any dz's that offer both 15k+ jumps and rents bail out bottles that would be ideal. I will start out with the one semi local to me that does 14,18, and 24k jumps. They also rent bail out bottles as well;)

Westside Skydivers - minneapolis mn
http://www.westsideskydivers.com/

Great question... will be following the replies.

for the DZs TO 15K is it "get there and get out " i.e. no O2....??
for the others ( or Maybe FOR the ones TO 15,000feet ) is it ' on board oxygen via hoses and canulas ' ?
For those locations listed at 18 Grand Plus.. what ARE the arrangements for O2 ? :|

Are most of these places doing this with King Airs???
That would be My guess...But i'm interested to know . We were lucky enough to have Mullins & Co. visit us one weekend @ Frontier Skydivers I bet 50 or 60 people were able to make a high altitude jump, and lots of memebrs made 3 or 4 ...The Plane was flying fast and flying frequently !!!
" exit Exit EXIT " :)B|:D
anyway.....
Is a PAC 750 a Good choice for 15 K and above??? any other planes good, or specifically NOT good ( such as a C182 )

Yes i can see the appeal of a wingsuit flight from Way Up there...B|
just remember..
" at some point you inevitably GET.... to 4-Five !! :(;)B|

jmy

Hibaldstow in the UK have G92 modified Dornier Do28's which get to 15k in about 12-15 minutes. Black Knights have the blackhawk upgrade Cessna caravan and again gets to 15k briskly. I think the BPA ops manual specifies time limits at higher altitudes to mitigate against hypoxia. I've done one from 17k and that included oxygen.

east troy in WI goes to 18k for the "ultimate tandem" but will also do upjump loads if there is enough people on the load that will pay I believe. I just got 22k at SDC during summerfest, but don't know if that's offered outside the boogie at any scheduled intervals. Once again I'm sure if you have enough on the load to pay they'll take one up.