2 2
patmoore

60th anniversary of first jump

December 2nd will be the 60th anniversary of the first of my 2000+ jumps.  Like anyone in this sport I had my share of misadventures and was recently encouraged to chronicle them.  I just completed Bad Decisions Make Great Stories and it appeared on Amazon yesterday in paperback.  Skydiving is the focus of the book but my misadventures in ski racing, snowboard racing, unicycling, sailing, flying etc are featured as well. The Kindle version is forthcoming.  If you got into the sport in the sixties or seventies, you'll be able to relate.  :D

Pat Moore

D-1814

first-jump-cert (2020_06_09 09_43_06 UTC).jpg

book cover.JPG

qr code for amazon listing.png

• Like 5

12 hours ago, patmoore said:

December 2nd will be the 60th anniversary of the first of my 2000+ jumps.  Like anyone in this sport I had my share of misadventures and was recently encouraged to chronicle them.  I just completed Bad Decisions Make Great Stories and it appeared on Amazon yesterday in paperback.  Skydiving is the focus of the book but my misadventures in ski racing, snowboard racing, unicycling, sailing, flying etc are featured as well. The Kindle version is forthcoming.  If you got into the sport in the sixties or seventies, you'll be able to relate.  :D

Pat Moore

D-1814

first-jump-cert (2020_06_09 09_43_06 UTC).jpg

book cover.JPG

qr code for amazon listing.png

Holy crap Brother, you're a real legend. Good on you and good luck.

• Like 3