3 3

My brother Rob passed last night .Me and my sister and one of his friends Ron were with him.He had MDS a bone marrow. disease he had it for years. Only in the last two years did it really interfere with the the way he wanted to live his life. Me my sister and aunt Dee and the people up in the rv park pulled together to help him.Rob was so independent and would never ask for any help.Rob had more fun than i will ever have.He loved life and people.Nothing made him happier than having a room full of friends smoking pot drinking a little and listening to music.He soloed a airplane when he was 16 and was a encyclopedia of all things that flew.Ill miss him
May be an image of 1 person, beard, sitting and indoor

Comment

• Like 1

Robert and I have been friends since at least the mid 90's. More hours than I care to admit sitting in his trailer, listening to music, smoking a joint. Robert could always be relied upon for a breakfast burrito or a cheeseburger most days. Every once in awhile he would drive down to Bakersfield and stay with me and Heidi for the weekend and he was always willing to help out while he was here. I drove up to see him while he was in the Hospital in Ridgecrest and I knew then he was in pretty bad shape. I talked to him several times on the phone since then with Oct 30th leaving him a VM on his phone---------------I guess he had already passed at that point. I will miss Robert and his quick comeback puns :)

Jack 

• Like 3